{Mysophilia}

YN POV
I was cooking breakfast while humming a song. Suddenly,two strong hands gripped me tightly and I was pressed against a manly chest. I gasped for a second but calming down,I turned over to find a widely smiling Taehyung.......but
Shirtless
"Excuse me,I think you forgot to put on something",I said.
"And you forgot to greet your husband",saying this,he pushed me to the empty counter of kitchen,kissing me soft and sweetly as if I was a fragile glass.

I pulled him closer by his neck and scratched his scalp by my long nails,which drives him crazy. He pressed himself more towards me,still kissing me. His hands went towards my chest in between the t shirt.
He had always an obsession towards my b00bs. He squeezed them in his big palms as I moaned softly.

He toyed with my n!pples,occasionally flicking them and squeezed in between his fingers as his eyes glued to me. He removed my top in one go and attached his lips to my neck as I whined.
Leaving soft love bites,he started sucking my nips like a baby. Looking at me innocently,I run my fingers through his fine locks and threw my head back in pleasure.

After sometimes,he took me and placed me on the couch while peppering my face with kisses. I laughed in between as he smiled. After that, swiftly I climbed to his lap and kisses him again.

He sucked my lower lips as I bite his to make his mouth open. Sucking his tongue,he growled. I removed myself and placed my mouth on his jaw and he gulped,making his Adams apple move,which made me wetter.

I sucked and bitted his spots that left marks. He moaned deeply. I love his voice so much. I could never get enough of him.

After marking enough,I looked at him. Swollen lips,marks all over his upper body,hair messed up,his eyes shining so bright ever. He is perfect.

We both hugged each other,as I feel his hands again sneaking towards my breast. I sighed as he giggled. Squeezing them softly,as if they were any soft toy.
He spoke,"I could never get enough of them".
I laughed,"Yeah,I can see that."

Meanwhile
The poor food be like:👁️👄👁️

The End.
This was a.......major trash. I am sorry😐
My hands are aching now as I wrote all of the previous three oneshots at one go and this is the fourth number.