Touch My Body Challenge

Scrolling down through my phone,nothing interesting was there. I decided to go through tiktok.

There were a lot of pranks and challenges. I chuckled seeing those.

I found a perfect one to do with my pervy boyfie~~
Which is
Touch My Body Challenge

I went to the living room where Tae was.
Taehyung's Pov
I was watching some k drama when she came and sat on my lap. Smirking ,I wrapped my arms around her. Her smooth skin,that bony butt,long le-
Aish Taehyung,stop being pervert again!

She pulled back from the hug and looked at me with her blue eyes. Raising my eyebrow,I smiled at her,"What's up babygirl?'

"Tae,I wanna do a challenge with you".
"Hm, what's that?"
"Touch my body challenge".

Yn Pov
He literally jumped on the couch with me on his lap with happiness.
"Yayyyy,I wanted to do this for a long timee,finallyyy".
I chuckled,"Okay,now do the preparations".

He went to our room and bought a sleeping mask.

The game started.
Author Pov
"I wanna go first!!",he shouted.
"Okay,okay chill dude. Calm down. You are acting like a 5 year old child excited for his candy",she chuckled.

Smirking he said,"Indeed, that's a truth and you are my 🍬".
Her cheeks flushed pink as she tried to suppress the smile.
She put the blindfold on him and held his hand.
"Ready?"
"From birth,babygirl".

She nodded her head in disbelief, already regretting her own plan.
She placed his hand on her exposed stomach. He roamed his hand a little,by which she was feeling ticklish.
"Okay,so Mr, Taehyung,what is this?"
He grinned and said,"This is your stomach which I love to hold".

Correct.
Now,she was blindfolded. He placed her hand on his chest. She felt something soft yet buff and hard.
"This is your.....chest!"
He chuckled.

Now,it was his time.
She tried to be a little bold now. She placed her hand on her butt. He immediately recognized it and laughed. Smacking it hard,she gasped while he squeezed it and smacked again.
"This is the precious,round, plump and bony ass of my one and only girlfriend,which makes me cum in-"

"Enough,enough,now no need to deliver a speech",she tried not to get flustered.

This time, Taehyung placed her hand literally on his dick. She squeezed it and tried to feel the thing. It was soft but now it was getting hard as he started sweating and kept his mouth shut to suppress his deep and beautiful groans.

After few seconds,when she realized what exactly it was,she yelled,"Omg, Tae. You nasty hooman!!!!!! You literally placed my hand there",she took off the blindfold.
Meanwhile,he was laughing his ass off which made her laugh too.
"Princess,your reaction was priceless".

----------------------------------------------
She placed his hand on her clothed breasts,while bitting her lips. At first,he tried to feel the thing. As soon as he understood,he used his both hands to squeeze them and toyed with her n!!ples. She let out a soft moan.

He toke off his blindfold and hovered over her. Capturing her lips,he started to kiss her hungrily. She also felt the need to feel him. She pulled him by his neck and roamed her hands on his back, aggressively kissing him back. 
He groaned feeling her touch all over his body. His bulge was growing. She moaned when she felt his hands over her breasts and lips on neck. Tilting her head,she gave him more access as he continued to give her love bites .

She again moaned, desperately,"Ahh Tae,I need y-"

"Heya unnie! How ar- omggggg I am sooo sorryy!!!"
The main door opened revealing her younger sister who was 4 years younger than her. She immediately pushed him away,as her sister stood there with big eyes. 

"I came here to give you guys a surprise visit but instead got surprised",she laughed.
Their cheeks flushed red. She told,"Okay,as you guys are busy,I will come later. Bye bye!".
Fixing her clothes,Yn immediately went,"Hey at least,sit for sometime!"
"No no,instead of sitting go and continue so that you guys can give me a present in 9 months"she winked and went away closing the door before her elder sister could hit her .

"Your sissy is really a thing. Why did she had to ruin our moment?",Tae fake cried.
Suddenly, changing his expression,he went towards her. Pinning her to the nearest wall,he licked her earlobe and slightly bitted it.
"Shouldn't we prepare the gift she asked for,sweetchecks?"

The End.
Hi guys!
It's been a long time since I posted. I will try to post more today.
Unedited. Avoid spelling mistakes. Stay safe and healthy. Please comment,like and share.
Love you guys💓✨💓✨💓✨💓