|Shower|

Armies what do you think?

Will we able to survive this butter era?😈

(Kinda mature content but no smut. One more thing,it is the continuation of Needy,so better read that before reading this)

(;

Me on him clinging as he bought me to the shower. I pouted feeling me as his little baby. He made me sit on the counter and chuckled seeing my pouty face. He grabbed my face and kissed that pout. 

'Aish,jagi,I was just kidding. We are gonna take a nice and warm shower now. I will help you to wash up. So relax,okay my baby?'

I smiled widely and nodded like a little girl who just got her candy.

He back hugged me while making both of us see in the mirror. He smiled at me and I melted. He pointed to all those hickies that he made.

"See these. These are the proofs that you belong to Mr.Kim.Understood,Mrs.Kim?'

I blushed and nodded,'Yeah yeah'.

He again carried me while smiling. I chuckled,'Aish,you know that I can walk right. God has given me two beautiful legs'.

'But,I wanna spoil my princess so bad. Even though I know,she is never gonna get spoilt. And I am kinda obsessed with carrying you. So yeah,shut up'.

He placed me in the shower, when I was trying to hide a bit because of the coldness of water.

'Princess are you cold?'

'A little'
'Here,come. I will hug you'.
He back hugged me as his hands rested upon my waist and my hands upon his.

He slowly and softly left sensual kisses from my shoulder to neck including my jawline. I closed my eyes from the pleasure and breathed heavily.

He whispered, 'Princess,I am hard. Help me'.

I turned around and looked at his hard member. As I was still sore,he knew it. I gave him puppy eyes. He chuckled and understood, 'Okay,just give me a blowjob and I will be fine'.

I smirked,'Sure'.

I got on my knees and stroked his member. He was getting harder second by second. I knew how much he loved making eye contact with me during these times specially. So I maintained my gaze at him while licking the tip only. He groaned and threw his head back.

'Kitty,don't tease.'

I obeyed and took the maximum part in my mouth. The rest which couldn’t fit, I massaged it with my hands. He let out deep moans and sexy grunts.

I moaned against his member,letting him know how much I love pleasing him. He twitched suddenly and came afterwards as I sucked harder. He panted with his sweaty sexy body. I smiled at him as I swallowed all his cum.

He grinned at me and made me shower. I was feeling too sleepy. He made me wore my clothes,dried my hair. He took me in his embrace and kissed my forehead.

'Are you tired,princess?'
I hummed.
'Wanna take a nap?'
I nodded.

'Okay,baby. Then,take a nap and I will cook food'.

Before he could go,I hold his arm and started whining. He chuckled and laid beside me hugging me to the fullest.

'Aren’t you hungry?'

'But, I just ate you',I smirked at my answer opening my eyes a bit.
He got flustered for a second and spanked my ass.

'Naughty kitty,sleep well. I hate you'.

I laughed and kissed his lips,'I love you too'.