ΠBoyfriend to HusbandΠ

I woke up because of the sound of my alarm.My waist was wrapped by my boyfriend's arm who was back hugging me. I smiled and shut off my alarm,as it was weekend we both can sleep more. I then fave him and flinched a bit as Tae was staring at me lovingly as if there is no tomorrow. Seeing my shocked state,he chuckled a bit and took me in his embrace, which i happily accept.

I was always the touchy touchy type with my friends and dear ones. Tae loved it. After hugging for a few moments, Tae greeted me,"Good morning,bery",in his deep raspy voice which never fails to amuse me. He always called me bery at the beginning of our relationship and he stated the reason too,he can smell blueberries from me. Cute,right?

I was woken up from my daydream by Tae's whining. He said,'I greeted u morning, and you didn't greet me back ',with a pout. Gosh, I couldn't love him any more.

Giving a peck on his lips,I greeted him back as he gave his precious boxy grin.He told that he would make the breakfast so that I can rest a bit more.

Time skip

We were now in our living room watching some random k drama. Tae decided to take me to a special place,which was a surprise for me. But, I gladly accepted.

Time skip 2🤭

Now we were in the car,going to the special place.  After few hours,Tae stopped and mentioned that we had reached. After that,he blindfolded me. I whined. Chuckling, he placed a kiss in ny checks and told,"Jagiya~~,have patience for dew minutes more". I agreed with a pout.

"Cute", was what I heard next.

After removing the blindfold, I was left speechless.  There was a beautiful dinner arranged for us. I look behind me and immediately covered my mouth and gasped. Tears started to build in my eyes. Tae was standing there with a ring in his knees. He stated while crying," I am gonna make it short baby. I want to grow old with you. I want u to be the mother of my children. Will you take my surname? "
I nodded multiple times and he made me wear the ring and kissed my forehead,hugging me tightly.

Suddenly, I felt a lot of kisses on my face. Opening my eyes, I realized that I dreamt about how Tae proposed me. And then, I was met by my husband who was smiling widely at me, after waking me up. Yup,I am married. WITH TAE,OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!

"Princess, did u dreamt anything? "
Smiling,I nodded my eyes as yes and told him everything.  He giggled before planting kisses on my baby bump. We are married for 2 years,and I am 7 and half months pregnant with a baby girl and a baby boy. Cute, right?

Tae smirked at me and told,"Aw,I think I woke u up at the wrong time".
I was confused. Tae's smirked wided and hr whispered in my right ear,"Don’t you remember that night? We spent the whole night together ".

A blush was seen on my checks,as I hided against  his chest.
Chuckling he said," Let's go Princess, breakfast is ready".

Giving him a peck, I went to freshen mysef for the rest of the day.

Guys,I hope u like it.
Please comment, vote and share my stories if u like.
Love u all and stay safe
Borahae 💜💜
595 words