{Stolen Kisses-1}

Platform:
Yn and Taehyung has been best friends since diapers as their moms went to the same university and were also best friends. Yn is a kind person,cheerful, always active and talented plus smart also. Taehyung is cold,not cold hearted but his personality is of cold type and though he is kind but doesn’t show that.

So well let's get to the story<_>

Tae was welcomed by Yn's mother.
"Mata,how are you?", Tae greeted Yn's mother in a cold tone.
(Yn and Tae both call Yn's mother Mata which means Mother,like it's kinda short form)
Smiling widely, Mata hugged Tae and greeted him back.  She knows Tae's nature,so she doesn't mind.

" Is she ready?",the cold boy asked.
Sighing dramatically, Mata told that she was still sleeping and also told him to woke her up.

Secretly smiling, he got to Yn's room and knocked on the door, but not getting any reply be got in.

There she was laying messily on the bed,blanket wrapped on a side of her,her long legs and hands exposed,her eyes closed and hair messy. Letting out a chuckle,he went to sit next to her and removed some tucks of hair from her face and kissed her forehead slightly. Today was there weekly hangout day. But seeing her sleeping so peacefully, he didn’t wanted to wake her up. Gulping a lump in his throat, he slightly pecked her lips with a sweet chu sound.

A burning sensation developed inside his chest and he felt butterflies in his stomach. Though she was her best friend, he loved her. He had interacted with girls before,but she made him feel like nobody. He has been planning to confess to her very soon.

"Yn,wake up", he called softly. Instead of waking up,she groaned and hugged Tae and mad him lay on the bed,hugging him and then drifted to sleep again. He laid there frozen. As he was also kinda sleepy and Yn made him lay,he decided to sleep also. Taking her in his embrace,softly pecking her forehead,he also drifted to sleep.

Meanwhile.....
Mata:What's taking these kids so long?
Yn's father:Idk,you can go check up.
She made her way to her bedroom.
'My babies,what's taking u so-oh?'
Seeing them sound asleep she quietly giggled and mumbled "Sleep well" to them.

Time Skip🐱🐱

Yn woke up first. She realized that she was hugged by someone.  Soon she smelled the familiar perfume and hugged him more tightly. She loves him so much,but doesn’t let him realize that. After a few moments, Tae also woke up. Yn kissed his cheek lightly and mumbled good morning.

With slight red cheeks and that cold face,he replied too.

And that day went by their home hangout.🤭🤭

To be continued........

Heya guys,hope u all are fine amd save. Here's my new story with part one. Don’t worry,I will publish part 2 soon,which will be the last part of this oneshot.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜