'Pretty's On The Inside'

I was sitting on cook d. Looking outside the window,I was waiting for my next online class which will be held after 10 minutes.

Thinking about our relationship, I suddenly became sad. Taehyung is such a independent human,he works so hard and succeed. He is also handsome and good looking and hot too. How come he can be in a relationship with me?

Suddenly, my phone rang. It was my mom. My family lives in Busan,while I live with my boyfriend Taehyung in Seoul. I picked up the call.

On The Call
Me:Good morning,mom.
Mom:Morning,my beautiful princess.
Slightly pouting, I started whining, 'Mom,I told you that I am not beautiful. '

Sighing, she said,"Baby,you are indeed pretty and pretty's on the inside. Look a little closer in the mirror tonight.  You are gonna realize sweetie."
Chuckling and saying ok,we had a little mother-daughter conversation.

Saying bye to my mom,I started attending my online class.

Time Skip~

It was now 1 in the noon and my classes ended. After stretching my arms a little,I thought about calling Kim for a minute,but then I shrugged it off. Being a senior professor in a well-known university isn’t much easy.

I decided to cook lunch. I also thought that I will make strawberry milkshake after lunch. He loves that. After I finished cooking the lunch,while warming the milk in the stove,I was again lost in myself.

I am not beautiful, but a strong girl. I am not pretty. I don’t have those slim model type legs. Why is Tae even with me?
But I love him.....................

Tae POV
The meeting ended earlier than I thought. As I had no other classes today,I decided to go home. My cutie hasn’t called me after the good morning call. She knew that I will be busy,so maybe that's why she didn’t call.

Time skip

After coming home,I tiptoed to surprise my babe. But she wasn’t in the bedroom. I went to check the kitchen and with eyes wide I run to her before the hot milk was going to burn her beautiful hands.

Yn POV
I snapped out of my daydream when I felt someone hugging me tightly and off the stove.

Taehyung suddenly screamed, 'ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? YOUR SKIN WOULD HAVE BURN IF I WASN’T-
He stopped and looked at me worriedly, 'Why are you crying? Baby,cutie what's wrong? '

I suddenly realized that I was crying thinking all about THAT.

I smiled at him,'Nothing, actually something went into my eyes and thank you for saving me. Btw,you are early home today?'

AN pov
Though Tae didn’t believed her,he decided to talk about it later.
He frowned,'Yeah,I am early but where's my welcome kiss?'
Chuckling, yn went to peck him but he held her nape with one hand and waist with the other and smashed his lips on her. She was getting weak in the knees so Tae held her both legs and made her sit on the counter, getting in between her legs.

 She was getting weak in the knees so Tae held her both legs and made her sit on the counter, getting in between her legs

She wrapped her legs around him and kissed him with the same force. Bitting her lips, he made her moan. He left wet kisses and dark love bites along with her jawline and collarbones. She closed her her in pleasure and moaned his name, getting flustered. After finishing his masterpiece,he connected his forehead with hers and whispered, 'I love you'.

Few drops of water escaped from Yn's eyes. She looked in his eyes and said,"But Tae,I am not pretty".

Taehyung growled, 'Who the fuxk said you are not pretty? '
He knew that she had insecurities. He and her mother also talked about it. 

Cupping her cheeks and squishing them a bit,he said,
'Babycake,look at me,you are the most pretty and beautiful woman I have seen in my entire life. Your scars are pretty and that makes you yourself. You are pretty from inside and outside. You are kind,matured, pretty,cute and what not?!
I love you so much bae,I could never imagine my life without you.
(:

Getting touched by his words,she softly kissed him and whispered, 'I love you too and thanks for supporting me all of the time'.

After that when Tae was about to pull away of the hugged,she clug onto him like a koala and whined,'Take me to the room~~.'

The End~~

The End~~

I know it's kinda trash but for now please accept (:

Also check my other book The Mute Girl

❤️💜❤️❤️💜❤️💜