Truth Revealed

(Requested by @Katanasareawesome and @Nick_pw999.)

Ever since the time in the park, King had been wanting to stay with Amity a lot more recently. Deep down, King truly saw Amity as a motherly figure and someone perfect for his mom to date.

"And this is my Palisman!" Amity introduced, gesturing to the white cat on her lap.

Ghost smiled and purred.

"Ooooh! Does he shed?" King asked, hesitantly petting the cat since it was much smaller than any normal Earth cat, due to being a Palisman.

"Nope! Thankfully. He's made of wood after all." Amity smiled, lifting King into the air and then right next to her. "Go on, he doesn't bite."

King took a deep breath before petting Ghost's head. Ghost smiled and then leaned against the little demon, purring. "H-Hey! I think he likes me!"

Then, the doorbell rang. Amity sighed and gently put Ghost near King. "I'll be right back, King."

King gave a thumbs up before starting to play around with Ghost, petting and nuzzling him.

Amity went over to the door and slowly pulled it open...only to see a pair of twins. Two young adults with golden eyes and dark green hair. Amity's eyes widened.

"How's it going, Mittens?" Edric asked.

"Guys!" Amity cried, hugging her brother and sister.

"Whoa! You're bigger now!" Emira laughed, patting Amity's back and hugging back with a smile.

"You guys aren't even supposed to be back yet! What even-? Oh, I hate to say it. I missed you two."

Edric chuckled. "Love you too, little sis. As for why we're back? Welll, there's an infestation back at college."

"It's gonna be there for a while so we thought we might as well just make a visit." Emira said as she began to step inside.

Amity nodded...before remembering King was inside. "Uhhh! Actually! I have some, uhh, girlfriend troubles to deal with real quick! Be right there!"

She then ran off, immediately causing Edric and Emira to become suspicious.

Amity then ran to King, who was playing with Ghost. "Ummm, honey?"

"Yeah, Ma- I mean Amity?" King asked, tilting his head as Ghost sat in his lap.

"Remember when I told you about my siblings?"

"Yeah?"

"Wellll, they're back. They came home a little early due to an infestation." Amity said. "I really hate to do this on the day you wanted to spend time with me, but I want you to stay in my room for a little while. Okay? I promise I won't be long."

King nodded. "Okay! Can I take Ghost?"

"That would be really helpful." Amity smiled, kissing King's forehead before watching them run off to her room.

Amity then went back to Edric and Emira, who were looking at family photos...but they had shocked expressions on their faces. "Guys? What's wrong?"

Edric was practically frozen, but Emira just grabbed one of the photos and showed Amity.

It was of her and her father and The Clawthornes...including King, Jean-Luc, King's father, and Luz in her Witch attire.

Amity's blood went cold and she laughed nervously. "Ummm...surprise?"

Edric fainted into Emira's arms, who then fainted into Amity's arms.

"Okay, they took that better than expected." Amity sighed before looking at the photo. She giggled a little. "I forgot we even took that. It just seemed so normal."

"So, let me get this straight...Luz is The Witch." Emira said.

Amity nodded, with King and Ghost in her lap.

"She DIED for a while before coming back to life and defeating an all powerful super god with a giant demon as her ally?"

Amity nodded again.

"Luz is actually from another dimension and is a teen mother to this adorable looking thing?" Edric asked.

King sighed. "Never gonna escape that, huh?"

"Nope." Amity laughed. "Sorry, honey."

"And you're DATING Luz! You're dating a SUPERHERO!"

"Technically? I'm now one too." Amity said before turning Ghost into her staff. "I've even saved her life a few times! Not to mention, Luz now has a Witch step brother. A shapeshifting little sister. And gave Palisman to me and everyone else."

Edric and Emira looked at each other before looking at Amity.

"Normally, I'd be saying you've been reading way too many fantasy books." Edric said.

"Now? Now...I'm saying we haven't read enough." Emira said with a chuckle before looking at King. "So...you don't bite?"

"I can if you want!" King laughed.

Edric chuckled. "Awwww. How old is he?"

"He's 8. He ages a little slower, but that just means he can be cuter longer." Amity laughed.

King pouted. "IT NEVER ENDS!!!"

Amity then nuzzled the little demon. "And it never will."

"You're embarrassing me, Mama!" King cried before covering his mouth.

Edric and Emira gasped, and so did Amity.

King blushed out of pure embarrassment. "I-I mean...A-Amity..."

"...Oh, King." Amity whispered, her heart melting as she hugged King tightly. "That is the best thing you could have ever said to me."

King's yellow eyes widened. "Y-You're not mad?"

"Of course not! I never would be!" Amity told him. "Call me 'Mama' or 'Mom' as much as you'd like."

"...I'M AN UNCLE-" Edric screeched.