A Red Guardian

(Final part of the Silver Soldier arc!!)

Silver Soldier growled before immediately blasting at this Red Guard, who swiftly dodged and then swung his staff against hers.

Luz rubbed her eyes before figuring that this new hero could handle this. So, she rushed over to Amity and Alador, attempting to free them from their prisons.

Meanwhile, Red Guard kept dodging and swinging his staff. Then, he began teleporting all over the place, hitting Silver Soldier with blasts of magic or the swing of his staff. He was fast.

Silver Soldier roared, becoming more and more unhinged and desperate after her fight with Luz. She spun around her staff and then whipped it behind her, hitting Red Guard in the side.

Red Guard cried out as he fell, holding his side before he quickly blocked a swing from Silver Soldier. He grunted. "This isn't our universe, Luz! You're putting innocent people in danger!"

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT!?" Silver Soldier screamed. "LUZ IS DEAD!!!" She shrieked at the top of her lungs before teleporting and then appearing behind Red Guard, blasting him.

Red Guard cried out as he rolled across the roof, but quickly teleported back to his feet. He dusted himself off and then spun around his finger, forming rope out of pure golden energy and tying up Silver Soldier. "You see! THIS is why we can't have nice things!"

Silver Soldier got to her knees and thrashed around, dropping her staff and trying to escape.

Red Guard felt a sudden strike of guilt before he shook it off and ran over to Luz.

Luz kept slamming her staff against the orbs that Alador and Amity were trapped in. "OPEN! UGH!"

"Luz, I don't think that's working." Amity said, crossing her arms.

"I'M TRYING HERE!" Luz cried out as she hit her staff against Alador's prison.

Alador himself was trying to bust out, but to no avail. "As much as I hate to be rude...TRY HARDER!"

Red Guard then quickly grabbed Silver Soldier's staff and walked over. "Don't worry! I have the solution!"

Luz stepped back, but mostly because of seeing that mask again.

Amity's eyes widened at the Red Guard before she growled, almost like a feral beast. Her nails became claws at that moment.

Red Guard gulped and shivered. "U-Uhhh...let me guess...I was evil here?"

"YOU POSSESSED ME." Alador said with a glare.

"I-I'm sorry about that, heh." Red Guard said, rubbing his arm. "But I'm not your Hunter! I'm from that crazy lady's universe."

"Like a swapped version!" Luz exclaimed. "Just like-"

"In the Good Witch Azura TV special." Red Guard said. "Where she met an alternate version of herself that was evil and well, the exact opposite of her!"

Luz's eyes widened. "...you like the Good Witch Azura?"

"Uhh, YES." Red Guard said as he put his staff on his back and began investigating Silver Soldier's staff.

"Okay, fangirling later!" Luz exclaimed. "How do we break them out?!"

"Silver over there used this! If I can just figure out how to use it to open the orbs!" Red Guard cried. "It's been over a year since I've used one of these artificial staffs! And my Luz doesn't even need one! It just makes her stronger!"

Luz then looked over at Silver Soldier before gasping when her evil self finally broke out and summoned two silver swords into her hands. "UHHH, RED GUARD, RIGHT?"