Return of The Golden Guard (Part 1)

(Requested by @lilweirdo_18)

Luz smiled as she laid back in her bed. Now 17 years old, and almost a legal adult. Things changed a lot ever since she moved into The Owl House. For one? She saved an entire world from her arch nemesis, Emperor Belos.

And thankfully, there was a therapist King's father hooked them up with in the Boiling Isles. Since a lot of their trauma was magic related.

King then walked in the room. "Hey, Mom! Can I have a cupcake?"

Luz sat up. "King, how many have you had?"

King immediately froze up and looked from side to side. He then laughed nervously. "MAN, IT IS GETTING HOT IN-"

"Jean-Luc! Put the cupcakes away!" Luz exclaimed.

There was a groan from downstairs before a few seconds later, Jean-Luc came over. "I apologize, my prince. The plan did not work."

King pouted. "Dangit."

"You know Grandma and I don't want you eating too many of those." Luz said, walking over and scooping King into her arms. "You'll get a sugar rush."

"But sugar rushes make me super fast!"

"And THEN a sugar crash." Luz added.

King was silent before sighing and crossing his arms.

"We don't like that, hmm?" Luz asked as she headed downstairs with her son in her arms.

"No." King said with a sigh. "Can I have one later?"

"How many have you had?" Luz asked again, raising an eyebrow.

"...3." King said, pouting once again.

"That's too much for one day. You can have more tomorrow." Luz said, sitting on the couch after setting King down.

King sighed, sitting down next to his mother while Jean-Luc sat down as well.

"Hey, just because I don't let you do things doesn't mean I don't love you." Luz said with a soft smile.

King then smirked a bit. "Yeah, you're just the chief of fun police!" He giggled.

"Then, you're under arrest." Luz said before tickling her son's stomach.

King's eyes widened before he began to laugh, squirming around. "MOM!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Luz giggled before letting her son go shortly after and then her phone buzzed. She took it out and saw a text from Amity, her awesome girlfriend. She smiled at the sight.

"Is it Amity?" King asked, his tail wagging. Over the months, he grew to become quite fond of Amity. She was 'perfect for Luz'.

"Mhm! She's asking if dinner's still on tonight." Luz smiled.

"Hmmm, I was not aware you took her to restaurants." Jean-Luc said, scratching his stone chin.

"I can be fancy." Luz protested before texting back a reply. "Hmmm...speaking of fancy, where's Mom?"

"Edalyn? Oh! She went to the grocery store...a few hours ago?"

"Why would she be gone for this long?" King asked. "Usually, she wants to get out of Walmart as fast as possible."

"Maybe traffic?" Luz suggested, mainly trying to remember her therapist's teachings to not panic for something that could happen everyday.

Jean-Luc hummed before the door swung open and Eda walked in, but not with bags in her arms as she normally would with the groceries, but with her phone. Her eyes were practically glued to the screen, and she had a soft smile on her face.

Adventures of The Witch (Witches Among Humans)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें