Date Night

(Requested by @acewolf126246)

"Cya another time, Raine!" Eda said as her old friend and their son walked to their car.

Hunter exchanged a small smile with Luz before getting into the car, and the two drove off.

Luz sighed with relief. "Well! I'd call today a complete success! You hooked up with your crush and Hunter's a changed man!"

Eda laughed before she blushed a tad. "Are you saying I have a crush, kiddo?"

"Yes. Yes, I am." Luz said before smirking. "As you would say 'Take it from a gal who's had multiple of these things'."

Eda laughed again, ruffling Luz's hair. "Well, maybe like you, I'll end up with them again!"

Luz then gasped. "That reminds me! I better get ready!"

"Ready?" Eda asked, tilting her head as Luz began running up the stairs, and then back down again. Wash, rinse, repeat. "Ready for what?"

"I have a date! Duh!" Luz smiled as she found the suit she wore to Grom. "Should I wear a dress this time...? Or maybe that otter onesie?"

Eda was a bit confused at the last part before remembering Luz and Amity were actually dating now. She smiled. "Alright. Have fun, but don't be out too late. And don't do anything I wouldn't do! You're 17 and have a girlfriend, that means you could-"

"Do...what?" Luz asked as she began walking up the stairs.

Eda blinked before thinking and realizing. 'Oh, yeah...no one ever gave her...the talk. Well, crud. Now I have to do it.'

"N-Nothing. Just go have fun at date."

"Horray! Horray for date!" Luz exclaimed as she ran up the stairs.

Amity hummed a small tune, having dressed in a very similar dress that she wore to Grom. It was her nicest outfit after all, and she thought it would be nostalgic.

She then looked at her phone as she began walking towards the street, but then heard a small woosh sound from behind her. Amity smirked and turned around. "Well, well, well."

Luz was in her witch attire, hanging upside down from her staff. She smiled. "How's my cotton candy haired goddess?"

Amity giggled and pulled down Luz's mask, kissing her for a few seconds. "Wonderful. How's my silly little otter?"

Luz laughed before she flipped herself around and transformed back. "Good! As always." She said as she spun around her finger, and an illusion spell was cast on her ears, making them look round instead of pointy.

"Great!" Amity smiled as they began walking down the street and into town. "So, taking me to a restaurant again?"

"Yeah! I thought I could be fancy once in a while." Luz said with a shrug, holding her girlfriend's hand.

"Awwww!" Amity laughed. "Hopefully no monster attacks though."

"Hey, I got rid of all of them!" Luz said with a smirk as they walked inside the restaurant that had a standard name. And when they walked inside, just some standard classic music played while everyone talked softly or just enjoyed the food.

The waitress caught notice of them and walked over. "Alright, I'll be here leading you towards your seat, so follow me!"

Luz and Amity nodded before following the waitress, finding their table and sitting down.

"Okay, just so I don't mess up." Luz laughed as they were handed menus. "I brought money to pay."

Amity smirked a bit. "Wow, such a gentlewoman."