Chapter 24: Starting their Journey

3rd POV:

After about one week of preparation by the World Hero Association and Ashwood Academy, they had completed the paperwork and identification papers that would be needed for the three teenagers and their homeroom teacher that would be accompanying them across their trips around the world. Now, this wasn't going to be just them moving between one city in American and then the next one on a cycle. No, instead this would be them going through different countries around the entire world as they would be issued missions that fit their skillsets or where they could help best due to Izuku's powerful quirk because natural disasters or large scale villain attacks did happen in other countries outside of American. This meant that they could deploy Izuku to many countries by flying him around and having him save a large number of individuals that would otherwise would have died off due to grievous wounds that they sustained that normal doctors or healing quirks couldn't fix. As such, while they would all have some downtime outside of their missions and educational classes, they would be acting as more or less full-fledged heroes since the World Hero Association were providing them special exemptions licenses during this period of time until they officially graduated. This was to ensure any actions they performed or did outside of missions would not land them in a jail in a different country and that the world hero association would retain authority over all four of them instead of a local countries hero commission.

On the last day of their stay in their home, you could find the three children all sitting on the couch as the parents wanted to enjoy their last moment with them since it would be at least a year or more before the children would realistically be able to return. Even after that point, as long as All For One remains an active threat towards Izuku then he can't really settle in one place for a long time since he would endanger whoever is near him since he has such a large target on his back. However, that didn't matter to Izuku since he was going to be having both of his lovers with him the entire time and honestly the thought of having both of them always did make Izuku full of warmth inside since he doubted he would ever be that lucky to get both of them but in the end he did so he was happy that they were coming with him. However, Izuku knew that he would miss the four parents because even though it took a much longer time for him to truly open up to both of the fathers, Izuku has come to see all four of them as his parents in his life.

The two mothers ended up brining out some photo books that Izuku didn't recognize but the duo did as they groaned and told their parents to stop but the women refused to listen as they started to show Izuku all of the old pictures they had. Then after working through both of those books they pulled out another one that was called "Our Emerald Family" as it had pictures of Izuku and everyone else throughout his life. They somehow also found images of Inko Midoriya which they included at the start of the book and it showed the progression of Izuku's life once the duo had first met Izuku and became friends with him. There were so many pictures that Izuku had no idea of when they were taken but it didn't matter to him because it showed how the family... his family has evolved and changed from him being alone after his mother's death to having this large family now. Izuku was soon in tears as he held the book tightly to his chest and thanked them as they told him to take as many photos as they could on their trips so that he could expand the book even more.

Izuku promised that he would expand it as much as possible with the memories that they make while they were away from home, "I promise you mothers, fathers." Izuku said shocking them all since Izuku has never said those words until now since they always knew the paternal labels were a sore topic for Izuku due to his past. However, it seems an entire new milestone in their family has been completed in those briefs moments that they spent together on their last day as one whole family. Soon though, the time together had to come to an end as it was now time for them to grab their bags that they had packed and prepare to head to the airport to meet their homeroom teacher and the agents from the World Hero Association who would provide them all of the documentation that they needed before they left America since they were already given their first destination with it being in Egypt, the land of the pharos.