•Chapter 46•

[Author's POV]

"Junkook, I'm not the one you should be saying all this to! I don't give a fuck now, until you forget your limits and starts to think about your fucking revenge. If you really are guilty, then I want you to make her say that she forgive you"
Taehyung spoke and was about to leave the room but junkook stopped him by holding his shoulder.

The only one who knows junkook is only taehyung. And he also knew that junkook is in an another tough faze, but now he wanted him to face it himself.

"Who is that, who did that to her from all of us....who sexually abused her..."
Junkook spoke in a stren voice.

"Why do you want to know so badly? That was actually nothing in front of the pain you gave her!"
Taehyung snapped at junkook as he gazed down at the floor in guilt.

"But...I want to know."
Junkook spoke with a very pain filled voice and a guilt which was clear in his brown orbs though he didn't made any courage to make any eye contact with taehyung.

"Jimin... It was jimin. Now don't be angry as if you're disappointed or something, you don't have the right to be."
Taehyung said coldly regretting his every word but still speaking knowing he haven't got any other choice.

Leaving him all alone, with all those thoughts roaming inside his head he came down in the hallway and everyone stood up from the couch including you. He stood there while moving his gaze around looking at everyone.

"Why the hell are you all looking at me that way!"
He said making himself fall on the couch comfortably.

"What the hell happened there! What did you both talked about!?"
Yoongi spoke raising one of his brow and frowning.

"Hmph.... you'll know it soon"
Taehyung replied closing his both eyes with a sigh as he again opened them directly gazing at you with a serious look and then grinned softly making you confuse.

---

"Letsss eatt!!!!"
Jimin screamed knowing the food is on the way, you chuckled at how much of a kiddo he is, though there still was an ache in your heart everytime you saw him.

"Are we gonna watch a movie after lunch!!?????"
Hoseok asked excitedly.

"Nope! We have work...."
Yoongi replied half asleep making hoseok's excitement level fading slowly.

"Fine ok! We'll watch a movie...it's been awhile. C'mon yoongi!"
Jin entered the hallway making everyone turn towards him while yoongi was the same half asleep on the couch.

"Who will choooooossseee the movvieee yayaya!!!" Hoseok screamed in excitement making you flinch and yoongi snap out of his sleep being ready to fight. While other members rolled there eyes annoyed.

Kim seokjin, he is someone who never really liked you. He always was too much protective towards other members, and now he believes that you became the reason of taehyung and junkook's fight. Though, he never shows his upset side to anyone and behave properly just like everyone do with you. But deep inside, he wishes that you disappear from there house. He wishes that never ever a girl or anyone become the reason of their fights and broken hearts.

"Umm...y/n will choose."
Taehyung spoke as you immediately turned hearing your name. He was already staring at you, and it felt kind of weird to you but you shrugged it off. You nervously chuckled, and nodded in agreement of choosing a movie.

"So? Which kinda movie do you wanna watch!?"
Yoongi asked looking at you sincerely in a want of an answer.

They don't know you well, and you noticed that whenever something comes to you they get really excited to know.

"Horror....maybe?"
You replied still chuckling with the same nervousness. They looked at each other, and the one who got the most excited was hoseok.

It made you happy,..

You never could imagine, the people who have you so many scars and wounds are suddenly becoming the reason of your smile. As if you're in an another world, where you found your home. It was like a dream to you. Finding happiness, with people you never imagined are fated to meet you is something you never knew. Since your childhood, you always used to avoid meeting people and being in big groups. You were always alone. talking to yourself sometimes or maybe to the nature your bestfriend.

After you got a friend, rose. You got to know that you are worth living for someone. You also have a motive to find your brother. He basically completes your life. He was the one who gave you enough courage to even work for yourself and live even when he left. When he left, you did felt like your world has been apart from you, but then again. That separated world gave you a hope, that separated hope told you to find him.

"Yeaaaaaa HORROR!!"
Hoseok screamed again making you snap out of your thoughts. You flinched as you felt an arm behind your back to your shoulder. You looked at the figure and it was taehyung.

"Why the hell are you screaming hyung!"
Taehyung spoke sternly looking at him as hoseok rolled his eye.

Finishing the food, you stood up from the table along with everyone. As you saw yoongi plopping up on the couch, and hoseok and jimin fighting for space to sit while jin and namjoon got busy in finding some choices for you to choose the movie from.

Taehyung stood beside you and you looked at him. He is tall, so you had to tilt your head a bit to look at him, everyone of them is tall except for jimin. You laughed mentally.

"Hmph..I know you have got so many questions in your small head, but you don't needa worry cuz I'm not interested in answering them!"
Taehyung spoke making you annoyed.

'small'?! Seriously! He is really annoying, though sometimes he gets sweet and caring. He has got dual personalities. It's as if he has two souls. One is savior and protective one, and another is annoying one.

You didn't responded to what he said and rolled your eyes, you know 'mocking him'.

He smirked and held your wrist pulling you down on the couch to sit beside him and he pressed you in as you struggled to push him.

'HOW ANNOYING!'
You thought.

•To be continued•
________________________________

Aaaaaaaaajfieid
Idk what to write X((((
Sorry for this shit, but bare with meeeeeeeeeeeeeee