•Chapter 43•

[Author's POV]

Feeling very uneasy all of a sudden, you exited the school and seeing rose off you made your way towards the spot where the gaurds are always waiting for you.

Seeing a black car, but different from the usual one you frowned. This isn't the car gaurds brings to pick you up, but you shrugged off the thought and kept on walking.

And today the gaurds are also not out of the car waiting for you. Because everytime you reach the spot they always stand out of the car to open the door for you, but today no one's there.

It felt kind of strange to you, and with a frown you kept on walking.
When you approached the car, the window slid down and you flinched.

You tilted your head to see who is in, and saw a familiar male figure sitting on the driver's seat.
This cannot be a gaurd.
Then who ?

You squinted your eyes to see the figure clearly, and just as you noticed you gasped heavily putting one of your hand on your chest.
It's Jeon junkook....

The driver's door opened, and he stepped out of the car. You looked at him as you got startled. You noticed something strange, some thing was different this time.

His gaze...
He came near and stood in front of you. The way his gaze was changed made you feel something different.
You felt strange. Though you still were scared, but deep down you could tell that now he is another person. He is not the one he was before.

His blank face, made you tremble again. The flash back flashed back in your mind, the way he used to look at you. The hatred filled gaze. The Amount of pain he gave you. The way he even got ready to kill his own gang member.

You're eyes were now filled with tears, and you couldn't figure out what to do at that exact moment. Your tears slowly dropped from your eyes as your gaze was fixed on him.

"We..should go"
He voiced out making you flinch. He stepped forward in order to open the door, but in fear you backed off a step which he noticed but didn't bothered to make any eye contact.

He finally opened the door, and looked back at you.
Your gaze was completely fixed on him until you finally broke it. You stepped further slowly, getting in as he carefully shut the door.

You were afraid.
What if he came back to kill me?
Will he take me home or not?
Why did he came all of a sudden?

You never knew what he could do to you, while you were finally felt at ease being around with other members. Who knew he might have came with a more dangerous motive?

He slowly hopped in, and wore his seat belt. He looked at you while you kept your gaze straight, not knowing what to do.

"You...should wear your seatbelt.."
He advised looking back in the front and starting the engine.
You approached your hand to the seatbelt and pulled it in order to lock it, but guess you couldn't...

Just as he realised you couldn't lock it, he thought a bit and then approached his hand where your hand was holding the buckle.
He slowly took the buckle from your hand as your hand slightly brushed his making you feel a strange feeling and giving you goosebumps. He now locked it and placed his hand on the stairing wheel.

While he was driving the car, you kept your gaze outside the window.
he was giving you glances time to time.

On the way you noticed, that the route changed....
This wasn't the route the other members dropped you from, nor it was the one the gaurds picked you from.

•To be continued•
________________________________

YEA GETT rEEaaDDYYY ;)