•Epilogue•

[Author's POV]

Getting to know the truth about the relation between you and Jackson, everyone were shocked and felt really bad for you. Everyone's head were low, though you weren't present in the office at the moment.

"Should we...do something to make her happy?"
Hoseok asked gazing at taehyung who was standing clenching his jaw staring at the floor.

"Such as?"
Yoongi asked looking at hoseok.

"Um, maybe taking her out to eat...or idk..?!"

"We're not doing anything right now."
Junkook spoke as his eyes were fixed on the floor making everyone look at him, he raised his lids and looked at everyone sternly.

"She'll feel more terrible if we do something so reckless."
Junkook added.

"Then, should we just let her hurt"
Namjoon spoke at which jin shook head and leaned forward to speak.

"Let her be the way she is right now, she'll heal herself."
He spoke at which jimin nodded and everyone stood up to leave except taehyung who was standing there eyes fixed on the floor, lost in his deep thoughts.

Junkook noticed how tense taehyung was, junkook can feel how concerned and protective taehyung has got towards you. He slowly placed his one hand on taehyung's shoulder, making him snap out of his thoughts.

He looked at junkook, and immediately broke the eye contact bumping his shoulder with his and going out of the office. Junkook sighed and made his way out. He held taehyung's wrist and stopped him at which taehyung paused.

"She forgave me...."
He spoke in a hope taehyung will now smile again the way he used to do when they both were together.

"So?" Taehyung uttered not even looking at him at which junkook frowned.

"Taehyung, you said if she forgives me-

"Yes I did said that! Aren't you happy enough to have her!?? Aren't you happy that she even likes you after you hurting her so much that she once was about to die??!! "
Taehyung spoke in anger not raising his voice but the pain was clear in his voice, junkook was confused as he knitted his brows together.

"What are you saying?"
Junkook asked totally confused at taehyung's statement. While taehyung let out a heavy sigh letting all the frustration come out.

"Yes...she likes you junkook. She loves you alot. I saw her diary, she hid it for so long.
Taehyung spoke and chuckled weakly.

"Do you know since when she started loving you? She loved you since you lost your father. We used to study in the same school. She never revealed it. She buried every pain, inside that pure heart of hers. I figured out my feelings as well, I found out what I felt for her yesterday, however... I cannot love her as much as she does to you. And Today, I beg you to not break her heart junkook...please if you cannot love her, just protect her from everything by staying by her side." He completed, eyes glistening with tears forming slowly in his almond brown eyes.

While junkook stood there surprised, he couldn't imagine you, whom he hurted the most in his life. The one who was so guilty that he could die to get the forgiveness from everything he have done to you, is now getting to know about your feelings towards him?

Taehyung, more important then even a brother in junkook's life was now begging him to protect you and not hurt you. He did realised you weren't just a normal girl.

You made everyone love you, from your innocence and the purity in your heart. Junkook looked at the floor, and then made an eye contact with taehyung. And immediately pulled him in a hug.