•Chapter4•

♥✎

[Y/n's POV]

My whole body was trembling in fear that he will hit me.
But I couldn't feel his breath and i could sense that he was panting before but suddenly I couldn't feel his breaths eaths.
I removed the blind fold with my shaky hands. I was in so much pain that I cannot explain.
I was afraid so I checked if anybody is there. I immediately ran towards my door and locked it up.
I was breathing so heavily and the pain was only increasing.
I went near to my drawer and immediately took the pills, I was laying on the cold floor hitting my skin which slightly gave me goosebumps.
I closed my eyes as a tear streamed and slid down, I sighed... I got up and
dressed my wound again and just let my weak body fall on the soft but cold sheets of bed.
I stared at the ceiling.

'Why me? Why is it happening with me? What did I do?? Who was that guy!! What did he injected me? Why does everyone only tries to hurt me!
How am I supposed to live without rose? Why is my life getting worse!
Will it be ok at the end..or will it get bad and then worse and then ok..just the way the old women said??'

I drift off to sleep while thinking all of this and didn't even realized.

---

Beep beep~

Alarm? Already!
Your wounds were still hurting and your body could never be able to hold it even if you move a bit.
Everything seemed blurry to you.
You were feeling really dizzy.
But you still couldn't give up, you just can't leave rose alone like that. Especially when a devil like mark is there.

You got up from your bed and took a deep breath. You weren't feeling good.
But you stood up and tried to walk toward the bathroom.
But just as you took the first step,
You felt a very prickly pain at the back of your head which caused you to fall on the floor.
Your eyes fluttered as you became unconscious.

Ting~
Ting~
3 notifications from rose.

Aren't you coming today y/n?!
→I'm waiting you lazy butterbite!!
→Huhh wtf! You told me to meet today with the same smiles!!!~

~time skip^-^

[Rose's pov]
I was thinking whole day why y/n didn't came today.
She didn't even saw my messages and didn't called me.
I was having a bad feeling, So I thought of visiting her..
But when I went home, my mom started giving lectures to me as if everything which is happening is all because of me.
My dad's company was going well a few months ago And they both were busy with there own happiness in there language 'money'.
They never thinks of me,
And now when the clients aren't coming and company is going down everything is my fault?

"do you even know how much we work for you and make money for your future huh?!!"
She said coldly throwing everything in anger.

I was sitting there with my teary eyes and my head was low.
I was feeling really angry at that moment so I uttered some words which I regretted.
"M-mom why are you both like this? W-was I the one who was h-handling the company?!"
I said while sobbing.

Just as she heard those words she slapped me and I fell on the floor.
She slapped me so hard that my lower lip started bleeding.
I was crying and was in pain.
I wanted y/n by my side. I missed her so much but I didn't had any way to get out of this trouble and meet her.

My mom went out after finally slapping me and hitting me as much as she wanted.
My cheeks got red and was hurting a lot. I made a call to y/n but she didn't picked up.
I don't know why is she not responding. I was missing my brother too whom I can't really tell anything as he is already stressed because of his studies there.

I decided to go out in any case. What if y/n is in danger? She never did something like this before, she always responded to me.
I peeked out of my door and checked if anybody is around.
The gourds weren't around so I stepped out carefully.
When I reached hallway I saw my dad coming towards the kitchen where I was hiding.
I immediately hid behind the couch and carefully stepped towards the main door.
I finally opened the door and stepped out of this HELL!

I don't know what will happen after I'll come back and they'll know that I went out with out informing.

I ran towards y/n's house and finally reached.
I was breathing heavily as I came running badly. I was afraid if something happened to her?
I went upstairs and pressed the bell.
She didn't responded so I knocked harder. She wasn't opening the door and I got more scared.
I called her name but still no response.

After some time I saw the door knob was moving slowly.
And it finally opened.

I saw y/n in a very weak condition.
Her face was pale and she looked really tired.

"Y/N!!! What happened to you? Are you ok!?"
I spoke with concern.

She was in my lap mumbling which I barely I understood.
I checked her temperature touching her forehead and it was burning.
She had a high fever.

I took her to her room and everything was messy and broken. As if someone came here and did this. But who?
I ignored that and laid her down on the bed. I immediately went to the kitchen and took some ice bags and put them on her forehead.
Then I crushed the tablets of medicine so she can eat if easily.
I opened her mouth and put the crushed medicine in her mouth and gave her some water with a spoon.

I thought of making soup so I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge and I was seriously shocked when I saw there wasn't a single thing except some spinach?
I checked the cupboards and they were empty too.
She never told me anything about her conditions.

I was hesitant to leave her like that but she was sleeping peacefully after taking pills, I had enough money so I though of buying them myself. I bought all the food stuff and put the soup on the stove to cook
I thought of cleaning everything as everything was messy. But as far as I know her she is not like this.
She don't really like Messines.
But anyways...
I started cleaning everything and vacuumed her room.
But when I opened the drawer I was completely shocked and my hands were trembling from fear..

•To be continued •

________________________________

Annoying Author's entering!!!XD
Ok so it wasn't so long chapter and I hope you're all excited for what's gonna happen next!!
Please comment and let me know your views on my stories I would love to know!!~

Annoying Author's entering!!!XDOk so it wasn't so long chapter and I hope you're all excited for what's gonna happen next!! Please comment and let me know your views on my stories I would love to know!!~

Omg world wide handsome!!!!!!!!!!!
Tbh I'm so excited for their new single "BUTTER"!!! Are you guys excited?