•Chapter3•

[Author's pov]

You were already late and ate your ramens in a hurry.
You wore your clothes carefully even though your wounds never stopped hurting.
You immediately went downstairs and locked up the door.
It was really difficult for you to walk easily but you did your best.
You reached the bus stop but had already missed your bus, that's why you waited for another bus to come and when the bus arrived you boarded it.
The seats were all filled up so you stood there.
But something seemed strange to you. It was a guy who was looking really strange. He was wearing all black including a hat on which a letter was written "V".
He was wearing a mask you couldn't see his face but his eyes were dark brown and were pretty.

'Who the heck is this guy?'

You thought staring at him.
And suddenly he looked at you. His eyes were telling he was annoyed. You immediately broke the eye contact with him..

*awkward*
The bus stopped on a stop and a small kid boarded the bus.
The kid came close to you and as he tried to go on the last seat he accidenly hit your bruised stomach.

" A-Ah!" You hissed.

The kid looked at you and apologized.
And went on the last seat.

It seriously was hurting you so much now. And you even forgot to put some pain killers in your bag.
You held the guys arm as you couldn't control the pain.
You immediately left it just as you realized... He stared at you for a while even though he was aware that you're hurt.
The bus stopped again and this was your stop.
You managed to get down and tried to walk in a hurry so you won't be late. And suddenly you felt like someone just touched your neck from backwards. But when you turned there was no one.

So you just kept walking.
When you reached your restaurant you immediately wore the apron.
You went to your boss and apologized to him for being late.

"Again late? Cool.. Half Salary cut".
Your boss said in a calm tone.

" mwo?(what) please don't do that sir I will try my best and never be late I promise just this time don't cut my salary.."
You requested.

"Do your work or just forget the whole salary y/n! You've been breaking dishes and then being late and now you're asking me to not cut your salary?!!"
Your boss said with annoyance.

"So I again have to starve this week?" You mumbled with your head low.

"THIS.IS.YOUR.FAULT"
Your boss screamed.

~'Time skips'~

Today was really tiring and painful day for you. It wasn't as expected.
Even the customers were endless today. Your shift was already over but you worked overtime just to convince your boss.
But he insisted on cutting your salary.

Its already 9..
You packed your bag and bowed to your boss who didn't really responded.
You suddenly got a notification from rose.

"Let's meet now in the park"

You felt weird at that message and thought maybe her dad again said something to her.
So you rushed to the park as fast as it was possible.

You saw rose sitting on a bench who wasn't really excited and happy as she always is.
When you reached her you greeted but she didn't responded. Her head was low so you couldn't really see her face properly. you placed your finger to her chin and made her look at you. You were smiling but just as you saw her teary eyes you got scared. You were scared of what happened. You thought that Mark hurted her too .
She hugged you tightly and sobbed quietly. You patted her back to clam her down.