•Chapter9•

♥✎

[Y/n's POV]

What's going on here!  Why is it happening with me?? Why did this guy named junkook want to make me suffer?! What's the truth?!!

My thoughts never stopped,
I had a lot of questions but no one to answer...I'm all alone here.

He didn't need to remove my shirt to dress my wounds...and why does he even need to dress them!! I could have done that myself!!!

"Huhh! Is it already 8 pm??...rose  would be finding me right now"
I spoke to myself.

Suddenly someone slammed the door with full force.
I got startled...

[Author's POV]

It was jimin.
You were scared because he looked totally drunk,
You shifted your legs up on the bed and hid them in the blanket.

The cold breeze hitting your bruised skin from the opened window, and the lust in his stare was completely visible to you...

He was coming closer to your bed where you were sitting, covering your half of the body with blanket.
The sweat on his forehead and the smell of liquor was telling you that he came back from a club.

What is he going to do??

☠Smut warning!''

He came closer and the way he was staring at you was making you more uncomfortable,
He started unbuttoning his shirt and removed his belt.

Which made you stand up from your position, you knew something's going to happen now, but you couldn't do anything.

Tears were rolling down your cheek
and the pain was totally visible in your eyes.
But he didn't care,
You took your steps back.

"J-jebal!(p-please)"
You said in fear.

He was furious because of you stepping back every time he comes closer,

He held your injured wound on your arm so tightly that you screamed in pain.

He came really close to you and unbuttoned your shirt and sat on the bed and made you sit on his lap.
You tried your best to push him away but he was stronger.

His whole body was sweating and  his muscles made you tremble in fear.You knew now, you cannot escape from his grip.

He started leaving wet kisses on your neck and slowly made his way to your lips, he kissed you harshly in anger because he wasn't satisfied with the kiss.

Your hands were on his chest to protest and you were pushing him with full force, you hated everything at that moment.

He laid you down on the bed harshly and hovered over you.
You were crying out of pain in your wounds and your body was too weak to stop him.

He continued his kisses and sucked on your neck badly which made you moan.

He left endless Hickeys on your neck, and immediately removed your bra.

You could only try at that moment.
And no one was at home unfortunately...
You only wished this moment to be a nightmare.

He suddenly stopped and stood up,
Your body was so weak to even move a little.
You cried your heart out and clenched the sheets of bed.

He removed his pants including his boxers and continued kissing you, and started rubbing your cl*t, which made you moan louder.

The harder you tried to stop yourself from making noises the harder he rubbed.

He roughly inserted his finger and the pain was unbearable for you,
You screamed in pain but he immediately kissed you  which caused your lips to start bleeding.

You screamed badly as he pumped in his second finger and trusted his fingers.

"Aa-ahh!! S-stoppp"
You voiced out as he plunged in third finger, you felt your juices drenching as he moved his fingers harshly and shook his head,

"Hold it b-baby!"
He said furiously pulling out his fingers.

"Can I do you raw baby?"
He asked smirking.
He inserted and started thrusting faster..

"A-ahh please!!!"
You screamed In pain but he never stopped.

•To be continued •
________________________________

Uhm...

IDK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!