•Chapter5•

♥✎

[Y/n's POV]
I was feeling better then before and my dizziness was all gone too.
When I opened my eyes I saw rose staring in my drawer and she looked totally petrified.
I rubbed my eyes to see clear and I saw rose was holding a blade in her hand.
I got really scared and when she realized that I have woken up she looked at me with a shocked look.

"W-What is this y/n?!
Why d-does it has blood on it?!!!!"
She said stuttering a bit as she was really terrified.

"A-Aah t-that....umm I was working on a science experiment and i-i used blade for that and cutted my finger by accident.
H-haha it has been.....a week already!
Don't worry..."
I faked a smile and explained.

"Are you sure?" She asked me in concern.

"Yess ofcou- A-ahh!!!"
I was going to say but suddenly I had a sudden pain in my chest!

"Y-Y/N!!! Are you ok??!!"
She got scared as I clenched my chest so tightly because it was hurting so much.

I was panting heavily..I don't know what suddenly happened but it hurted alot and after 5 minutes it all got normal again.

"A-ah i-im fine don't worry".
I explained.

" Are you sure y/n..?!"
She asked again.

"I'm fine rose its gonna be 5 soon! I also needa go to work and you should go too or they'll scold you again!"
I said with a weak voice..

"No y/n you're not going to work today...I've talked to that freaky boss of yours and convinced him for today! If you don't feel good then don't go tomorrow as well ok???
I could see the tension on her face.

"U-uh ohk". I said looking down.

"Call me immediately if anything happens ok? And take the pills on time!"
She said while standing up.

"Hmm" I nodded.

She went near the door and opened it, she turned back for the last time and gave me a warm smile and then left.

"So they came again." I sighed.

I got up from my bed carefully and opened the drawer.
I stared at the blade which had dried blood on it.
I closed my eyes and tears rolled down to my cheeks.

Everything was hurting me so much.
I was suffering not only physically but mentally too.
I was so tired of everything. But I can't really give up!

I got up and saw everything was already cleaned.
I had nothing to do.
I hate it when I'm at home and I don't have anything to do.
Over thinking is more tiring.

I went near my study table and opened the drawer where I kept my diary which was given by my brother. I sat on the chair and took my diary.
I really like writing poems and its like the only thing who knows me better, My diary...
I wrote each and everything in it which I maybe never even told rose.
I sometimes write about how my days went and sometimes write poems.

I wrote everything that was in my mind..my feelings and everything.
A

nd I wanted to go out and just have fun alone, but I'm too weak for that right now.

I got a notification and I thought its from rose.
But when I opened the messenger app, it was an unknown chat.
My body was trembling reading that chat at that moment.

I immediately replied with my shaky hands.I went to my cupboard and wore my coat. I opened my door and immediately came out.
When I was on my way I saw the same strange person who was in the bus with me,

His face was covered this time too..
And he was standing to a distant.
he was staring at me, I was really scared because even from a distance I could see the emptiness and coldness in his stare.
I think he was the one who texted me.

He suddenly pulled out his phone from his pocket and texted someone.

I thought of  confronting him in so much confidence and ask him why is he following me?

I had to cross the the road to talk to him face to face,
But when I stepped to cross the road..
I saw a black car coming towards me in speed that I only could closed my eyes tightly.
I thought It will hit me but I didn't felt anything, I opened my eyes and saw the car stopped just inches away from me.
I was breathing heavily as I was so scared.

I ignored everything even the freaking driver just to see that strange guy, I turned back and looked around where the guy was standing but he wasn't there..

I felt as if someone is standing behind me, when I was going to turn back a hand came and harshly put a handkerchief on my nose and everything suddenly became blurry.

[??? POV]

"Aish this sl*t! I seriously didn't wanted to handle such a freak!!"
I groand in annoyance.

"Huh come on V, I'm tired too! Let's go now.."
Jimin sighed.

•To be continued •
________________________________

Author's here!
What do you think the text would be that made y/n's whole body tremble and rush in such a fear?
Who is this V and jimin?
Read the next chapter to find out more!!<3

Author's here!What do you think the text would be that made y/n's whole body tremble and rush in such a fear?Who is this V and jimin?Read the next chapter to find out more!!<3