•Chapter 44•

[Author's POV]

"We're not going home?? T-this isn't the route!" You voiced out stuttering in fear. He is powerful, not because of him being a mafia. But because of his attitude.

"Don't worry, we'll go home soon"
He whispered lowering his head a bit and then looking back in the front again. Your palm started sweating as you anxiously waited to reach the destination.

After a while the car stopped, you looked in front and got startled. Your eyes widened and mouth wide opened.

You felt the passenger's door opening, and it was him opening door for you to get out of the car. You stepped out and he backed a little off because he knew. You were afraid of him.

You moved your head to see the whole view. Which was really mesmerizing. Though it was all deserted, no one was there except you both so it kind of made you worry.

"Come...." He said walking up a bit further and looking back at you. While you just stood there not wanting to be near him anymore.
Slowly wiping your small tears away, you made some courage to go further.

He sat down on the grass, taking a deep breath and relieving it in a sigh

He sat down on the grass, taking a deep breath and relieving it in a sigh. You walked upto him, and sat making a very good distance between you both at which he chuckled lightly.

You looked at him shocked, you never saw him smiling. Even a bit! You were scared of him thought his smile was warm, giving you butterflies rising in your stomach.

"Let's have a talk?"
He asked looking back at you with a warm gaze giving you more goosebumps. You immediately nodded, not wanting to see his old side.

"C-can you...do it?"
He asked looking down on the grass with a frown on his head, giving you a big question mark rise in your head. You gazed at him, and frowned seeing the pained expression on his face.

"Can you..f-forgive me?!"
Your eyes widened at his statement, he looked at you eye filled with tears and sincere apology.

"L-lets g-go home...!"
You stood up and straight went near the car and hopped in finally letting your tears to fall as well. You saw him breaking there in millions of Pieces and wiping his own tears away.

He stood up, took a deep breath looking at the beautiful view and came near the car. After coming in he didn't made any eye contact neither did you. He finally started the engine and began driving.

On the way, you frowned looking outside the window.
This..isn't the route!
You thought glancing at his figure.

"This isn't the r-route!"
You spoke at which he barely responded. After a while of you being completely anxious, he stopped the car.

He stepped out and saw you were already out of the car. You moved your head up, and saw the huge mansion you were kept in before. Your breath hitched seeing the same horrible place you wanted to escape from.

He came forward and made his way up to enter. The huge gates of the mansion opened as he looked back to see you totally lost.

"We're home"
He spoke making you flinch again as you looked at the opened for and saw  2 more figures coming towards you both.

"You're here! Come in y/n..."
Namjoon spoke as you looked at him like a scared cat, and immediately went near him as if he'll save you from every trouble. He looked at you surprised, but realised immediately as he glanced at junkook.

"U-umm..let's go in!"
He held your wrist as hoseok glanced at junkook. you went in while junkook followed. Some noises of scolding were coming from yoongi's room, but you never knew whose room that was. You looked at hoseok for an explanation.

"Yoongi, it's yoongi's room. He would be scolding jimin for sure!" He chuckled gazing at your doe eyes and smiled brightly at which seemed fascinated to you. His smile is cute!

•To be continued•

________________________________

Yo! :'''))
I'm excited xD