•Chapter26•

"I know, you weren't ok wherever you were. So, tell me where were you and what happened right now."
Rose said making you look at her hesitantly.

This moment was like a magic for you, you knew you might die later. But you had decided that you're gonna fight.

With your best friend rose in a park, watching the beautiful sky with clouds moving. The cool wind blowing your hairs slightly, holding each other's hands you both were laying on the grass.

 The cool wind blowing your hairs slightly, holding each other's hands you both were laying on the grass

Rose raised her hand which was holding a flower.

"Do you remember when you told me, 'Our hearts are just like a flower, its as if everyone tried to pluck them. They don't know, how much it hurts but maybe its fun for them?'"
Rose asked as she stared at the flower.

You hummed at her question and kept your eyes close.

"Then, what if a person knows the pain very well but still tries to pluck those flowers?"
Rose shifting her gaze to you sternly.

You opened your eyes, and smiled softly.
"Its maybe because, that person has a reason?"

"Then what's the reason y/n?! Tell me where were you? Where did you go all alone? And what can be a reason that made you to leave me??!"
Rose asked sitting up and looking at you for an answer.

You sat up slowly as well grinning at how concerned she was about you.

"The reason isn't so special to be known by a person like you! Don't worry, I'm here now. I'm not going anywhere."
You said looking in her concerned eyes softly.

"Y/n, I know everything is tough for you. And you're suffering everyday, I just don't want to see you smiling this sadly!"
Rose said with her glistening teary eyes.

You turned your head and saw an icecream stall.
You smiled at the kids that were so desperate to have it.

You immediately looked back at rose and grinned.
"Let's have some ice cream, its been so long!!"
You said excitedly not replying on what she said.

She kept looking at you with the same concerned and worried eyes.
You stood up not caring if she isn't replying.

You immediately went near the stall and bought two chocolate ice creams.

•To be Continued •
________________________________

This is so boring sjduwibxianabxs!!!
T.T having cramps so bear with this short shit :')
Bye-
Take care<3

- UwU