Yue Zhishi was a very likeable person. Before Lin Rong could speak, he cutely called out to Grandpa Zhang. Song Yu nodded slightly as a greeting.

"Le Le is taller again but still a little less than your brother."

Lin Rong took off the schoolbag from Yue Zhishi's shoulder, "They're three years apart anyway and Le Le is still young and not in good health. It's already a good height."

Yue Zhishi emphasised a number that not many people care about, "I'm already one metre seventy-six."

Song Yu, the tallest in the store, didn't participate in the discussion of their heights and alone proceeded into the innermost private room. That was a lounge specially prepared by Lin Rong for the two brothers.

Lin Rong took out a very delicately packaged meal and handed it to Professor Zhang with both hands, "Eat it while it's hot when you get back."

"Thank you." Professor Zhang was very happy, "My dear loves this the most and is craving it. I'm bringing it back now."

"Goodbye Grandpa Zhang." Yue Zhishi took the initiative to walk him out.

When the shop first opened, both Le Le and Song Yu were still in elementary school. Ling Rong who was only doing this as a hobby only opened the shop on Mondays and Fridays. There were no menus, and everything was done at her own discretion. Customers came one after another and word of mouth continued to spread. Later, Lin Rong changed those business hours and she now did this four days a week which was also convenient for the allergic Yue Zhishi to come and have lunch.

Lunch was as usual very plentiful. The white porcelain plate was filled with gold and crispy fried lotus roots one of which was picked up immediately by Yue Zhishi when it was served. As soon as he bit into it, the outside was crispy while the inside was sweet. Compared to ordinary fried vegetables that are rolled in flour, the lotus root paste that had been kneaded and boiled had a similar consistency to meat and was very delicious.

"Lotus root balls are the best type of meatballs in the world." Before Yue Zhishi was done eating them, he had already picked up a braised chicken feet and stuffed it into his mouth. The red sauce was thick, and the chicken feet was so tender, just a light suck pulled the flesh off.

Many people have praised Yue Zhishi for his enthusiastic eating style and there were even some who had suggested that he do an eating broadcast because just watching him eat made them also have a good appetite.

Lin Rong came in carrying rock sugar lotus root noodles, "Was the opening ceremony fun?" She had her hand placed on Song Yu's shoulder, but her eyes were directed at Yue Zhishi, "How was Song Yu's speech today? Did he forget his lines?"

Yue Zhishi who was originally stuffing his mouth like a little hamster suddenly paused with his cheeks still bulging.

"Ah, did he really forget his lines?"

"No." Song Yu ignored Yue Zhishi's sneaky winks and stirred the noodle soup, "It's just that something happened."

Yue Zhishi suddenly found that the chicken feet in his mouth no longer tasted fragrant.
No way. Didn't he promise not to say it?

"What happened?" Lin Rong was curious.

Song Yu lightly glanced at Yue Zhishi, "It's him."

"Le Le? What happened to Le Le?"

Yue Zhishi panicked. His eyes flitted frantically between Song Yu and Ling Rong and he decided that it was best for him to come clean himself, "I didn't......."

"He didn't wear a name badge and was caught." Song Yu took a sip and when he looked up, he was met with a surprised Yue Zhishi, "Was almost late."

It wasn't what he had expected.