Chapter 11

*sings through entirety of Friends on the other side (villainy version) to figure out the order of the next few chapters*

Alright! Doc, it's time for your angst session! 

(Also I have some really cool ideas for drawing Cleo after she's joined Herobrine, and might just draw her instead of writing this)

*finishes drawing Cleo*

Right, what was i doing? 

Inspiration: *runs away*

Procrastination: hey, why don't you do that homework you have due today instead?

Me: >:(

Also, here's Cleo: 

Now, let's actually write this chapter

...

Wait, how do I actually start it?

Evil Xisuma was slain by Zombiecleo

Player Cubfan135 now admin 

Xisuma was slain by Bdouble0100 

Zedaph was slain by Ethoslab

Doc froze when he saw the messages come into chat. Three deaths. And a new admin. At least it wasn't Herobrine. That was the only consolation. It wasn't Herobrine. The plan had failed. 

For now.

He still didn't know where Ren was. He'd searched their entire area three times. Nothing. Not even a note. The only thing he'd found was a stain of blood and claw marks. If he was dead, it would've come up in chat. Herobrine would've mentioned it at least once. 

'Doc.' He turned at the sound of Bdubs's voice. His friend was standing there, tears down his face. 'Doc. He made he do it. He made me help him. He made me k...kill Xisuma...' He broke down, and Doc walked over, concerned. 

'It'll be ok. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere.'

'T...that's the point...'

'What?'

'Doc, it's a trap.'

'What?!'

'Hero sent me to distract you. The others are coming. Please. Just go. Now. Please.' 

Doc stood up, but before he could get anywhere, someone pushed him back to the ground, a blade at his neck.

'I'm sorry...' Etho muttered. 'But this will be better for everyone.'

There was a sharp sting, and everything blurred away into darkness.

Doc woke up. Something heavy was attached to each of his hands as he tried to sit up. Upon closer inspection, they appeared to be some sort of hand cuffs. Stone walls surrounded him, except in front where iron bars covered from ceiling to floor. Someone lay in the room, wearing a torn red top with a grey cat tail curled behind them.