<~Quotes & Information~>

Hey Hey! The title is self explanatory as said in the ending authors note of the final chapter this is quotes I used and made plus some extra quotes. This is also information on the next story!
Also I forgot to mention in the last chapter I officially made Angst's name "Newgate D. Angst" I do not know if that's how it actually works in the anime for example if both parents have the will of D in their name bUt this is different so I combined names-.

<Quotes>

"People only call you a monster because they're afraid." -Newgate D. Angst

"You and your words don't matter enough to upset us."
-Newgate D. Angst

"People's lives don't end when they die. It's when they loose faith."
-Itachi Uchicha (Naruto)

"If you quit, they win."
-Unknown

"Falling down is an accident. Staying down is a choice."
-Unknown

That should be all of them if I missed them I apologize!

<Information>

Okay! On this mission the three will be changing their looks and names so they could make "friends" with Big Mom's children. I do not know the names yet but I will put them into an information chapter like I did at the very start and for Kenji's character.

I don't have an exact date for when I will be releasing my first chapter of the new story nor do I even have a name for it but when I do I will make it known here! If I left anything out don't be shy feel free and ask in the comments or privately ask me!

Thank you for reading my lovelys :]