<~Freedom?~>

<Angst's P.O.V>

Marco hit the ground with a hard impact. It set me off, I wanted to break free so that I could beat the hell out of the old man. So that I could get Ace out. It would be a different story if I had the keys or if these were normal cuff but everyone knows both Ace and I are power users. Ace has been looking at me while I've been struggling. I mean I wouldnt blame him of course, he has never seen me like this from what I remember. He knows me as one of the most chill commanders and one of the most laidback on ship other than Marco..

"Angst...?"

I stopped struggling and looked at Ace. I only hummed in response.

"I've never seen you like this it's a little scary y'know?"

"I guess, sorry I'm tired of waiting I bet you feel the same right?"

He nodded.

So we share the feelings are mutual right now. Not surprised to be honest anyone would feel this way.

"Enough struggling Black Dragon nothing will save either of you at this point." Sengoku said he only got a glare in response.

"Screw you and the marine system." I said with venom in my voice.

I ended my struggling and just watched the fight.

I hate this. We don't deserve to be saved. We don't deserve this. They're wasting their time. We're here to save Ace originally now they're here for Ace and I. This wasn't supposed to happen...

I thought about Sengoku's words and took it to heart. There really is no point is there? This is sea stone. This is war.

I looked at Ace and he looks like he's thinking the same. All of a sudden he lowers his head.

"I accept whatever comes next."

My eyes widened.

"Ace?"

"Angst were being executed if we get executed now pops and the others will leave."

He brought up a good point. I look at everyone and they look at us. I sighed and lowered my head.

"Let's get this over with." I continued thinking about everything. The memories we shared with everyone and I realized something.

"Raise your head Ace." I said raising mine.

"Why? Were about to die why would we raise out heads to death? Our lives are about to end here Angst."

"If your saying that then answer this... Why would we lower our heads to death? People's lives don't end when they die. It ends when they loose faith. Don't loose faith Ace."

His eyes widened but softened after and smirked.

"If you put it that way i'll just have to agree to that."

I knew Ace is watching Luffy and his crew fight and if i'll be honest so am I. They're unique... Not like a small pirate crew i've ever seen let alone of only nine people. I have a feeling they would be the group to get far in this world.

<Luffy's P.O.V>

I didn't hold back, not like I could hold back they are keeping my brother and dragon girl captive. I knew my crew was in back of me so I didn't have to worry about going backwards, just going forwards. We kept advancing and I have a feeling we're getting further than the old man as of now.

"Luffy keep going with we can stay behind!" I heard Nami shout.

"Okay! Good luck!"

I continued running to the execution stand and I get a glimpse of the two.