<~The Talk~>

Angst's P.O.V

I left the crows nest and knew I had to talk to pops about how Marco is feeling about Ace's Solo Mission. I saw pops on his normal chair on the deck so I thought now would be a good time since pops would either be in his room sleeping or drinking. I walked over to pops and jumped onto his shoulder and he didn't seem to really mind that it was so sudden.

Well here it goes.

"Hey pops?" I said catching his attention.

"Yes Angst?"

"Ever since you assigned Ace on that solo mission Marco hasn't been feeling the same since and I've actually been getting the same feeling as him like something bad is going to happen. I wanted to know if you were getting the same feeling." I said coming straight forward with it.

Pops just eyed me and kept silent for a few seconds before responding

"If Ill be honest, I've been getting a feeling that something bad will happen but I just don't know yet. How has Marco been acting since Ace left?"

For some reason I wasn't expecting pops getting the same feeling as Marco and I and I wasn't expecting him to ask about how Marco has been acting.

"Marcos just been acting strange, like a piece of him was taken from him y'know what i'm saying?"

"Just leave him be for a bit. If it makes you feel better call Ace and see how he's handling the mission. If he doesn't pick up wait a bit to see if he calls back. If he doesn't call back go after him alone and don't tell Marco about it. You have Ace's Vivre Card so you could after him. Yes Ace will be mad but it's his fault for not calling back." Pops made the order which surprised me.

I only nod and just look at the dock to see what the other crew mates were doing. Now that pops have me the order I can't help but think about it more on how Ace is doing. After a little while of just sitting on pop's shoulder I decide it's time to call Ace.

I go into the kitchen where the Transponder Snail is located and start to dial his number. For some reason I hesitate but this is for Ace's Safety and confirmation that we know he's still alive and fine.

I make the call and wait for him to pick up. It rang for a while and never picked up. I did the next step and waited some time and in the meantime I ate an apple knowing that Thatch would lecture me about it again.

<Whitebeard's P.O.V>

As I sat on my chair watching my sons do their normal activities. I saw Angst coming over to me and I didn't mind it. She jumped onto my shoulder and we spoke about Marco's feelings and Ace's solo mission. I thought about what Angst said and decided to give her an order. "Just leave him be for a bit. If it makes you feel better call Ace and see how he's handling the mission. If he doesn't pick up wait a bit to see if he calls back. If he doesn't call back go after him alone and don't tell Marco about it. You have Ace's Vivre Card so you could after him. Yes Ace will be mad but it's his fault for not calling back." I could tell that surprised Angst but she just nodded and after a while she went to make the call.

I was getting the feeling Marco and Angst were getting and after Angst told me about the feelings they both had about the mission I knew something bad was going to happen.

<Ace's P.O.V>

I was on my striker going to the next island I was told to go to. I got a little bit of information about us, but only a little. Like what pops was doing or Sightings about the commanders. I wanted to see Luffy again so I thought I could look for him after or even during this part of the mission. The mission was to go to certain Marine Bases and grab information about what the Marines are planning.

Though it sounds like a Revolutionary mission but it's still a mission coming from Pops and I know that he trusts me with it. I knew that this mission would take a while since if I was going to different bases that would take a while and searching for Luffy that would take even more time. I was getting a weird feeling but I shrugged it off and continued on with my mission.

<Third Person P.O.V>

A few days past since Angst spoke to Whitebeard about the siblings feelings.

Angst was at her normal area of the deck, a ledge on the side that had a nice curve making it comfortable to sit on or lay on. Angst was sleeping when she heard commotion coming from Thatch. Looking at him she saw a devil fruit. Curiosity caught her and she went over to Thatch.

"Where did you find the fruit?" Haruta asked.

"While I was fishing."

"Are you gonna eat the fruit or will you sell it?" Vista questioned.

"I don't know yet honestly, I don't want to loose my ability to swim but at the same time I want to have devil fruit power. The problem is that I don't know what fruit it is." Thatch said debating out loud.

"I could help with that, there should be a few books in the library on devil fruits." Angst said walking over to them.

"You would help me?" Thatch asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Why not I don't have anything else better to do, later tonight we can meet in the library grab a few books and head back to your room."

"Sounds good I'll keep the fruit somewhere safe in the meantime."

Nobody saw the face Teach had on his face when he saw the fruit in Thatch's hand.