<~More Than Luck~>

<Third Person P.O.V>

1 day before Ace's execution.

Was all that Angst could think about. Just about everyone thought about it. The Moby Dock and the other three coated ships were under water going to Marineford. The plan is in motion now and the allied pirates took are above water and are set to appear first. Angst's division and a good amount of other pirates were on a separate ship going in from behind to make things easier.

<A few hours before>

"Straw hat which group do you want you and your crew to go on?" Marco asked Luffy.

Luffy wasn't paying attention so Zoro answered.

"We can go with Angst if that's okay with her."

"The more the merrier, we leave soon so get ready." Angst informs them and Zoro nods.

<Present time>

Angst's group took a smaller ship that goes unnoticed thankfully. Most of the Strawhats were rather annoying even at a time like this. Sanji was swooning over Angst and the other girls on the ship. Ussop, Chopper, and Luffy were running around the ship. Brook was playing his violin which Angst didn't really mind since she liked the tunes he played though the other pirates weren't really enjoying it.

Otherwise the other Strawhats were being quiet. Zoro was sleeping up against a ledge, Robin was reading, Nami was looking at a map, and Franky was talking to other shipwrights.

"Are they always this annoying?" Angst asked Robin who was sitting next to her.

"Yes, though it's kind of amusing seeing them run around."

Angst just closed her eyes and hoped they would arrive by tomorrow.

"Commander Angst!" One of her division members called her grabbing her attention.

"Yes? Is there an update?"

"We will be arriving at Marineford tomorrow before Ace's execution!"

"Ah, okay thank you. You may go back to what you were doing now." The member walked off and she sighed.

"Is it hard being a commander Miss Dragon?" Robin asked her giving off a questioning vibe.

"It is when your new. After some time of being a division commander the others adapt to it and accept you. It makes the job easier." Angst answers looking at all her division members with a slight smile.

"Who wouldn't adapt to you Miss Angst!?" Sanji said in his flirty voice grabbing her hand softly and planting a kiss on it. Which well left Angst speechless.

"Does he do this often?" Angst turned to Robin only to get a nod and small laugh in response. She didn't know how to respond so she just gave him a sweet closed eye smile and it made him achieve a nose bleed and Chopper coming to aid him.

"I apologize, I didn't think he would react that way." Angst said in an apologetic manner. Luffy laughed when he came over.

"Oh it's alright he does this all the time!" He assures with a smile.

"If you say so... Ren?! Do you mind getting pops on the line for me? I have something to ask him."

"Of course commander!" Ren answered bringing her over a transponder snail that was already calling Whitebeard. Angst nodded to Ren as a way of saying thank you and waited for Whitebeard to pick up.

"This is Whitebeard."

"Hey pops, it's Angst. Quick question I thought about if we should get Jinbei in on our mission he could hop onto my ship. Is that okay with you?"