<~The Plan~>

<Angst's P.O.V>

Only 3-4 weeks left until Ace's execution.

The allied pirates said they would get shortly but that was a while ago. Either way that plan I made has never left my mind. I knew if I gave the plan to pops he would keep it in mind. I just wonder how the others would think about it. Honestly  I wouldn't be very surprised if they agreed with the plan, the allied pirates follow everything pops and us commanders do for some reason.  I was sitting at my normal spot watching for the ships, I sat there for a while till I saw outlines of the ships in a group peaking through fog. I went to inform pops but I noticed someone else did for me which I didn't mind I got to sit at my spot in comfort for a while longer. I waited till the ships stopped next to us and when they got on the ship. I had to line up with pops and the other commanders to welcome them so I got up and walked to pops and the others. When I got there the commanders were lined up from third division to sixteenth. Marco stood on the right of pops and well Ace wasn't there to be the second one in the line of commanders. I stood in my spot on the left next to pops and waited for them to arrive.

"Your late." Izo said deadpanning.

"Yeah yeah whatever I'm still here though." I said giving him a smart ass smile and he rolled his eyes.

"Shush we need to be welcoming." Marco whispered to the both of us and we quickly shut up.

Once all the captains and crew mates got on board we took the captains and went into the meeting room to discuss the plan. We waited till everyone was seated and comfortable. I was sitting on pops left while Izo was on my left and Marco was on pops right.

Does pops have a plan for this? Does anyone else? 

"Does anyone have any ideas for our rescue mission?"

Well that answered my question.

Nobody said anything. I waited a bit if anyone was going to say anything but nobody said anything so I did.

"I have a plan." Pops looked at me urging me to go on.

"What if we have half of the allied pirates go in back of us. While the other half and my division go in from the back and launch a sneak attack from pops signal. The four Moby Dicks can get coated and we can take them underwater and show up in the dead center of Marineford while the one half of the allied pirates are in the back?" I said confidently. I could tell that the others were not expecting such a plan especially coming from me. They looked at pops for confirmation and I was beginning to regret saying anything because of how silent it was. Pops was thinking long and hard about this plan until he finally said something.

"I like this plan, whos going to take the sneak attack half and who will take the back half?" I was happy he agreed with the plan and it looked like the others accepted it too. After deciding who would take the sneak attack half and the back half we all left the meeting room. I was going to leave when pops pulled me aside.

"Angst, could you tell your division about your part of the plan? I wouldn't want them to be confused." I nodded yes after pops asked me. I walked out of the room to meet up with my division. I guess someone called my division into the 0 division quarters since they were all there waiting for me.

"Commander Angst! Izo called us into the 0 division quarters and said you wanted to talk with all of us, is that correct?" I heard one of the men ask.

"Yes it is, and thank you for listening to him. I wanted to talk to you about our part of the plan to rescue Ace." They all gathered around as I waited for them to settle down.

"Okay, I said that I would take half of the allied pirates to the back of Marineford with my division, you guys. When pops gives us the signal we come in for a sneak attack from the back. Any questions?"

"Commander, Haven't the marines seen us before? Wouldn't they know about us and the other allied pirate crews?"

"I don't think the marines have seen 0 division in action, and I don't think that the marines know how big our group of allies are. If anything they would have my name in the back of their heads, if not at all." I answered truthfully. I knew that my name would be in the back of their heads. I am one of the top strongest on the Whitebeard pirates.

"Commander, Will we go to Impel-" One of the men were cut off because of loud noises that were going on outside the quarters.

Now what is going on?

We ran to the deck to see what was going on and I looked at the sea and there was a boat with a lion head on it. I looked back to the deck and saw  a strawhat.

Strawhat Luffy? What is he doing here?

I walked to where Strawhat was standing and just looked at him.

"Do you need something Strawhat? What are you doing on this ship?"

"I'm here to save Ace!"

<Luffy's P.O.V>

"I'm here to save Ace!" I said proudly and saw that the girl in front of me was shocked with what I said.

"What is your relationship with Ace exactly?"

"He's my older brother!" This time most of the crew mates eyes widened and there's jaws were on the floor.

"Oh so your the famous little brother Ace kept talking about? Well then how did you know to come here?" At this point my crew docked next to them and got on board.

"Ace told me he joined the Whitebeard Pirates so we came here." I looked at my crew to see they're eyes were wide which made me confused.

"What's wrong you guys?"

"Luffy, your talking to Black Dragon..." Zoro said.

"Black Dragon?" That made me more confused.

"Black Dragon Angst." Robin clarified and looked to the girl I was talking to. I looked back at the girl and saw nothing that connected her to a dragon.

"She doesn't have wings or anything like that why is she called Black Dragon?"They deadpanned.

"Yes this is Black Dragon Angst, She's the 0 Divsion commander of the Whitebeard pirates." The tall old man said to me.

"But I don't see anything dragon like on her."

The old man looked to the girl which I guess was named Angst and she sighed.

"Fine." Her back grew black wings with a gold outline across the scales with a weird mark and Whitebeard Pirates mark on both wings.

"Whoa cool!" Usopp,Chopper,Franky,Brook and I said at the same time with star in our eyes.

"Can we feel them?" I asked.

"one at a time if your going to-" We were all over her at once. Everyone laughs a bit then it goes quiet. We stopped playing with Angst's wings and she pulled them back.

"So, I'll guess you want to know about our plan?" Some dude with a pineapple haircut said.
Nami decided to do the talking for all of us which we were fine with.

"Do you have a plan?"

"We do, Angst created it."

"So she's the crews tactician?"

"No, she's our dragon." Pineapple said.

"Okay then, so what's the plan?"

(Heyo sorry for posting this like the day after the other chapter if you read my authors note I post in groups of 2 but I only posted 1 yesterday since I got busy. Anyway sorry about that and as always that k you for reading hope your enjoying!)

The Life of a Whitebeard Pirateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें