<~Casual Day~>

<Angst's P.O.V>

(Italicized is mind)

It felt like a normal day, waking up in my room, smelling the salt water from the ocean, the swaying of the Moby Dick. We were on the Calm Belt just chilling for today after the last rookie trying to take pops head. I laid in bed for a bit just looking up at the wooden roof and decided it was time to get up. I got up made my bed and walked over to my bathroom and took a quick shower. I brushed my hair out and styled it half up half down and threw on my normal outfit, black skirt, black turtle neck shirt, with a burgundy sweater.

I walked out my room and was greeted with a strong scent of sea water. Walking to the kitchen to grab an apple I walked in and saw Thatch talking to Izo. I got to the fridge and grabbed an apple that looked appetizing to me and went to the to men talking.

"Morning Angst, your up later than usual." Izo said greeting me.

"Stop eating all the apples, our apple quantity is shortening again thanks to you, and we just left the last island." Thatch mentioned in an annoyed tone.

"Eh? But you of all people know how I am with my apples but good morning to you as well." I said taking a bite into the apple.

Thatch just looked at me rather irritated while Izo chuckled.

"Oh Angst, Marco has been waiting to talk to you he didn't want to wake you since he knows how you are." Izo said.

"Really? Okay do you know where he is?" I had asked only to get a shrug in response

"Thatch do you happen to know?" I turned to Thatch and he shook is head in response leaving me to wonder where he is.

"Damn, well okay I'll talk with you guys later, bye." I waved as I walked outside.

Eh now where did this bird brain go? Oh I could always look in the crows nest. I decided to make my way up to the crows nest in hopes of finding Marco there.

Making my way up to the crows nest I saw bits of purple hinting that Marco is there. I came up silently and saw Marco leaning against the little wall looking at the sea.

"Ah, there you are. Izo told me you wanted to talk with me for a while now since I was sleeping." I swear I saw Marco jump when I spoke.

"Geez, it's just you, don't scare me like that but yes I did want to talk to you about something." Marco said when he turned around which made me smile.

"Sorry bro didn't think you would jump to that, anyway what did you want to talk to me about?" I said.

Marco stared silently at the sea.

Knowing Marco since we were children I know what his silence means in a conversation, he isn't one to show emotion around others other than pops and I since were the closest to him. Ever since Ace left for his solo mission Marco hasn't been the same and it shows, well at least for pops and I.

"Its Ace again isn't it?" I asked quietly while standing next to him.

"I'm just worried about him y'know? I know I haven't known him for a while but I still care and he said he would call every night and we haven't gotten one from him since two days ago." Marco says looking away.

"Marco, don't be worried, if you trust Ace, you would know that he is completely fine. Even if he doesn't give us a call I trust that he is safe and perfectly fine." I said trying to comfort him.

<Marco's P.O.V>
"Marco, don't be worried, if you trust Ace, you would know that he is completely fine. Even if he doesn't give us a call I trust that he is safe and perfectly fine." Angst said trying to comfort me.

I get what she's trying to say but I can't help but worry about him, he's always going around doing reckless things with his division or not.

"I get it but you know how he is, I try to keep it off my mind but i can't help but think something bad is gonna happen."
Angst looks at the sea in silence. Ever since we met we know what each others silence means. It's kinda like what I said made a point to her which stumped her.

"I'm getting that feeling as well but I just can't pin point if it's just me or not, but in the meantime just try not to think about it okay?" Angst says after a while of silence.

I don't say anything and I just watch her leave the crows nest. I guess she is right, I need to stop worrying so much.