<~Coating~>

<Third Person P.O.V>

3 weeks left till Ace's execution

The days were counting down and the Whitebeard Pirates were running out of time. The Strawhat Pirates are with them too. They had to go to Raleigh to get the ships coated but they knew they have to go to Sabaody Archipelago.

"Can't we just call Raleigh over here? I mean he swims faster than the dolphins." Thatch asked deadpanning.

"Wait that's actually a good point. Pops could we do that instead of going to Sabaody?"
Vista questioned.

"I suppose we could but I don't think that Raleigh carries a transponder snail though it's worth a shot though." Whitebeard said.

"I'll call him." Jozu said.

"why do we need this Raleigh guy?" Luffy asked.

"Do you not know who Raleigh is?" Angst asked him.

"Am I supposed to?"

They all just looked at Luffy and his crew.

"How are they still alive they don't even know Raleigh." Namur said looking at Angst who shrugged.

"Raleigh used to be on the Pirate Kings crew as the first mate he goes by "Dark King Silver Raleigh" he's pretty well known." Angst explained it for Luffy.

"Oh cool!" Luffy said with stars in his eyes and that's when Jozu came back in.

"He's on his way pops."

"good we can wait here until he comes. How long did he say he would be?"

"2 days tops. Don't know how he's gonna swim this far out in 2 days."

"This is Raleigh Jozu, I'm sure he's gonna make it happen." Marco said walking into the meeting room.

"Where have you been this whole time?" Angst asked Marco as he came to stand next to her.

"Eh just walking around."

Angst didn't say anything after that.

"What will we do in the mean time?" Luffy asked a good question for once.

"Getting ready I guess, we could train a bit." Marco said looking at Angst.

"Aye man why you looking at me?"

"Cause I found my sparring buddy."

"I never agreed to that name or being your sparring buddy."

"It is what it is."

"Tch whatever. Pops we're gonna spar any rules?"

"Everything goes your going to need it for Marineford."

"Now that gets me excited." Angst said with a smirk.

"We can see Black Dragon and Phoenix in action!" Usopp said clearly excited.

<Angst's P.O.V>

"We can see Black Dragon and Phoenix in action!" Usopp said clearly excited.

I haven't sparred in a while let alone against Marco. Makes me wonder how well we both got over time. Everyone was on the dock so  we went out too. They made a big enough opening for us to start. As soon as we got ready Pops called the signal to begin. Marco Immediately came at me but I stood ground. Normally I switch up my starting pattern going against Marco. He normally goes head first with his arms used as wings. He came at me and I just held my arm up to catch him and stop him, which worked. He stopped and was shocked along with the crew.

"Oi! Let me go!"

"In your dreams bird brain!"

That was when I brought down his head and kneed him in the stomach then kicked him away. I smirked and my wings opened. Both of us went in at the same time and collided legs kicking each other and it made us both fall back.

We went at it for a bit when Marco flew up in the sky. I don't think he remembers how i'm better at fighting in the sky than on ground. Smirking I quickly met him in the sky.

"Black String!" I yelled while a black thick string came at Marco.

"Wall!" A blue wall of fire blocked off my attack from hitting Marco and it faded away.

We started clashing again and it was back and forth between us getting hit back. Pops was watching us fight and waiting for a time to stop the fight so that we don't get to hurt since we still have that war with the Marines in mind. More minutes passed and we were bruised badly thats when pops called it a tie. We both flew down and Marco healed himself then healed me.

"Wow! You two can fight!" Chopper said making us both smile.

It was already night time and everyone had already eaten and were asleep. I however was sitting at my normal spot on the railings looking at the moon accompanying me. I didn't think anyone was awake until I heard footsteps. At least I thought they were footsteps, I wasn't really paying attention since I was focused on the moon.

"Why are you up so late?" I turned around startled to see Izo up looking at me with a questionable face.

"Couldn't sleep, why are you up?"

"Wanted to get water. Anyway what are you doing?" Izo was now next to me but he was leaning on the railing while I was sitting on the railing.

"Eh, just staring at the moon, I can't help but think about the war were about to go into."

<Izo's P.O.V>

"Eh, just staring at the moon, I can't help but think about the war were about to go into." Angst said taking her eyes off the moon and looking at me. I swear her eyes were glowing mainly her white eye.

"Hello? Is there something on my face?" Angst said grabbing my attention. I didn't notice that I was just staring at her.

"Oh sorry I zoned out for a second." She smiled.

"Anyway your thinking about the war were going into?"

"Hm? Yeah, I don't know how it would turn out. I mean we have all of our allies working with us but these are the Marines. The Marines won't back down especially when their target is us. Y'know I mean?"

"Yeah I guess. What I see is that if you worry it would mess up your performance so if you worry the chances of messing up are pretty high." Angst looked at me in silence. After a while she just nodded like she thought about it.

"Don't worry, were going to get Ace back."

The night passed like that, we spoke a bit more then Angst decided to call it a night. It was the next morning and it is the day we were going to see Raleigh. I met everyone on the deck and we just waited. I heard people talking to the right of me and I see Thatch and Angst arguing.

She probably took an apple and it pissed Thatch off. I thought deadpanning.

A few hours passed and we saw something coming at us.

"Pops, something is coming at us. What do you want us to do?" A crew mate asked.

"Nothing, it might be Raleigh." Pops said and Marco looked at the lump that was coming at us and said that it is Raleigh. Namur threw down a rope so he could get on easily.

"Old man Raleigh, been a while." Angst said smirking and walking to him.

"Last time I saw you, you and Marco were little." The siblings both looked away showing that Raleigh won that. Pops laughed.

"Well, lets get coating shall we?"