<~Hows Ace?~>

<Ace's P.O.V>

I got to the third Marine base and was hiding in a bush thinking about what to do. Well  damn they got better security than the last few did. Hmm what could I do? Well I could always take clothes from one of the marines and sneak in like that. Yea i'll do that. I sat and waited in a bush for a lone marine to walk by. It took a while for a marine that looked similar to my body build to come by alone but it finally happened. I quickly grabbed the marine and knocked him out and took his clothes putting them on. I left my clothes and sadly my hat back in the bush I was hiding in and went into the base.

The base was huge and I mean huge. Marines passed by me and I passed by them while I was walking into different rooms a marine came by me.

"Hey, What are you doing looking in different rooms?"

Oh crap make something up.

"I'm new here and I got lost, I'm looking for the security room." Somehow I didn't stutter but it was visible that I was nervous, But I mean I did say I was new and most of the time new people at jobs are nervous.

"Oh, I'll show you follow me."

I followed. In the other bases the room with all the reports done on the Whitebeard Pirates and on pirates in general. He lead me to the Security room and before he left he asked for my name. Which threw me off guard.

"What's your name Marine?"

I was silent for a second trying to make up a reasonable name.

"Mace, My name is Mace sir."

Somehow he believed it. He nodded and walked away. I looked at him for a second and walked into the Security room.
I sat down for a bit to make it look like I was actually doing something. After a while I left and looked for the report room. For some reason it was across the base which annoyed me but thankfully I didn't come in contact with anyone.

Walking into the report room I saw a lot of papers and paperwork. Why not look for secrets after I grab the information. I grabbed as much information on us as I could until I saw one paper.

"Black Dragon Angst biological daughter of Whitebeard." I read out loud. what the hell is this? Pops never told me Angst is his biological daughter. Angst never told me either. Does the rest know about this?
What else is in here about her?

I read more about Angst and found out about her past. Reading it made me question more about why her or pops told nobody about this.

"Black Dragon's Background." I read.

I didn't read the rest since I would only be here for a bit. I grabbed her background paper and the rest of the papers about the crew and left. I completely forgot about the papers about the marines or their plans.

I ran for a bit because I got lost but finally found the bush I had my clothes hiding in. I threw on my normal clothes and left the old clothes with the marine I took them from and went back to the Striker.

While on the striker I read more about Angst's past. I knew she would be pissed if I told her I read about her past but I couldn't resist not reading it.

Wait how do the marines know about her past?

"Black Dragon was taken by the marines and was handed over to a lab to do "research" on. We would sometimes visit to see the progress with our new subject and found them putting something into her which made her a dragon hybrid. She grew black wings with a gold outline on the scales, A black tail, and a pair of black horns. We left and got a report a few days later that she broke free and blew up the lab and the people in it and ran away."

Wait does that mean she doesn't have the Dragon-Dragon Fruit?

"We weren't able to find her but her last seen report was being seen with Whitebeard and the Whitebeard Pirates. After much research on Black Dragon we found out that she is the biological daughter of Whitebeard." That's when the paper ended.

Holy crap now I know more about Angst and pops but she was really taken from pops and taken to a lab. I feel bad for her. Do I ask them about this? I mean I could just ask pops since Angst would kill me if I asked her.

I decided to crash at an island, that island was Banaro Island. When I got to the island I saw another ship with a jolly roger that I haven't seen before. I didn't mind it though. I left the striker at the docks and went into town to get some food. While I was walking around I noticed that there were no other people there, I thought it was weird. I wondered if I could get a higher view if I went on the roofs so I did. When I got up there I scanned the area but didn't see anyone other than like maybe 5-6 people. I recognized one person though.

Wait, is that... Teach? What is he doing here with those other people?

I waited in the same spot until they came over here and when I did I said something.

"Teach, what are you doing here?"

"Ah, commander! I left pop's crew and decided to make one for my own!"

"Oh? What made you leave if I may ask."

"Thatch found a devil fruit that I've been looking for, and I thought why not attack him but sadly Angst was there. Though we went down and fought each other for a bit, before I made a run for it I slashed her on her back and ran. Though she caught up to me and we fought a little more than I made my escape. She threw a fire fist at me but it missed. Who knows for all I know I probably killed her! Sadly I didn't get the fruit." Never in my life would I have thought that someone in my division tried to attack and kill other crew mates. Let alone Angst and Thatch. That set me off, I was pissed but I was quiet until he asked me something that really made me over the top pissed.

"Say, why don't you quit the Whitebeard Pirates and join me! We can rule the world as a crew! I was going to go after Straw Hat Luffy and turn him in to become a Shichibukai, what do ya say commander?"

"No. I would never join your crew after you hurt both Angst and Thatch. You said you want to go after Straw Hat Luffy? He is my brother. I will never go against him and I will never join your-" I was cut off when I guess his sharp shooter shot me.

crew." And with that that was when we started fighting.

(I decided to change up Angst's devil fruit so now she has a dark fire fruit instead of a dragon dragon fruit :D)