.

<Angst's P.O.V>

We were waiting to dock and i'm sure everyone is nervous, hell i'm even nervous. I hope Straw hat will work with me on this. I know he isn't someone that works under someone else.

"Oi dragon girl when will we get there?" Straw hat came over asking in an annoying tone of voice.

"Soon, be patient."

"But you said we would be there soon and you'd said that suck a long time ago." He said stretching the g in long.

"We get there when we get there Straw hat."

I look forward and see Marineford in the distance.

"See Marineford is in the distance just wait a little longer will you?"

"Fine. I will kick their asses for trying to kill Ace."

Some determination this kid has. Maybe this won't be so bad... Right?

With Marineford getting bigger in sight everyone was rushing to get final things done before the finally.

"Commander! We will be docking in around 10 minutes!"

I nodded letting them know I heard. My division knows when I nod I mean well and that I understood what is being said. Those 10 minutes go by fast, were already at the dock.

"Yes! Let's go kick ass!" Straw hat shouted and was about ready to run off ship when I grabbed him.

"This is a sneak attack. The point of that is that nobody knows we're here. Do you understand?" I let those words out making sure he was able to hear the tone of how serious I was. Who wouldn't be serious we're going into war and this dumbass thinks it's a game. I saw him shiver and I knew that it went across his thick minded head. Letting him go he stood where he is, didn't move or anything like he was actually waiting for my signal. It surprised the other strawhats that I was able to keep their jumpy captain down.

"How did you-" I cut Nami off before she could say anything else.

"Well less talking more walking come on we got someone to save." I said jumping off the docked ship. The others jumped off behind me. Before I started walking I turned to Jinbei.

"If anything goes wrong and something happens to me, take over. Can you do that?"

"I'm fine with that."

"Thank you."

I turned to see everyone behind me and I looked around the corner surveying the area.

Hm.. It's an open area, if we tried to all run across I'm sure we would be caught. I can have us split into like three to four groups... No that would be to hard to keep track of. Two groups should be enough.

"Okay, split into two groups the first one runs across to the next secluded area down the hall. The other comes over when I give a signal. Got that?" They all nod. I waited for them to split into their two groups and I took the first one to the other side of the wall.

I signaled for the other group over and we started walking in the alleyways. We walked for some time when I got a call.

"Angst speaking."

"It's Izo.. We're in the middle of Marineford but underwater. The other ships made it over as well."

"Ah, that's good."

"How are you guys doing?"

"Holding up, we're walking in alleyways right now. What is our signal to come out?"