"Sorry doc, but you served your purpose. I hope you don't take it personally." He began laughing at this with Shigaraki looking at the stain that was once the mad doctor.

"You...you killed him?"

"The doc started giving me problems since the beginning of this ridiculous fight we were having with your little 'League'. Also, I'm not a fan of leaving loose ends. But trust me when I say, doctor Garaki played his part perfectly. HAHAHAHAHA!" Visibly angry at how little care the blond villain had for human life, Shigaraki clenched his fists in anger. "But I guess I do need more power. So what say you join me Tenko? Your grandmother would be thrilled to see you with such a powerful quirk. Shame that idiot AFO got to you before we did. You would've made a fine ninth successor. You and that quirk of yours."

"You....YOU....WHY WOULD I EVER ALIGN MYSELF WITH PEOPLE THAT KILL JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN!? YOU'RE NO DIFFERENT THAN A MONSTER! AT LEAST AFO SAW SOMETHING IN ME THAT NOBODY ELSE DID!" Somewhat annoyed with the classic one punch line of saying that a hero would never join, All Might walked up to Tenko as he backed up with a little fear.

"Oh well. It's not like I even need a successor now. But I'd be more than happy to take that quirk of yours off your hands. Something that powerful deserves to be in the hands of someone that will use it to it's fullest potential."

Miruko recovered and immediately began attacking All Mgiht again for him to block and try to retaliate, only for him to miss. She rebounded back on the ground while looking over at Shigaraki. "I CAN HANDLE HIM! GO! GET BACKUP!" Shigaraki agreed to run out the area knowing that right now, neither stand a chance against All Might at this point in time.

"You honestly think he'll escape?" The blond held his hand out pointed directly at Shigaraki.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Tell me, do you believe it's possible for one to hold more than one quirk or even replicate a said quirk?" This confused Miruko for a second not knowing what he meant. "Thanks to the good old doc, I was able to obtain that which only AFO and his family could. The power to hold his quirk as well as the power of all the quirks we've gathered information on. Now, I'm far more powerful than even AFO himself."

Now knowing what he's doing, Miruko jumped over and tried to get Shigaraki out of the way. "LOOK OUT!" The vigilante looked back to see a beam of energy come at his head with no hopes to dodge. As this happened, he felt himself get thrown out of the way and see Miruko take the attack to her stomach. She went flying down the corridor from the attack for Shigaraki to panic.

"MIRUKO!"

"Hahahaha! And this is the difference between heroes and people who are realistic. Heroes rely on defending those that don't deserve to be spared, meanwhile people like me are freee to handle any and all that dare to defy them. She marked her death warrant when she thought she could take me on and win. It's her own stupid fault this happened." Shigaraki looked back in fear for Miruko while trying to keep eye contact with All Might to avoid giving him an opening. "Face it Tenko, she's dead. If my attack didn't kill her, the blood loss will eventually. But you. You know why I kept you. Unlike the useless pawns here, you can be so much more. That quirk. Decay you call it. It can become something not even I can stop. That is, if it's nurtured correctly."

Remembering Miruko's words, Shigaraki stood directly in front of All Might's path where the rabbit hero went. 'If all else fails, I'm the last line of defense against All Might. So if that's the case, I need to do something.'

Flashback 15 years ago

"A new name?" Tenko asked while seeing a name changing application given by the country's government.