9. Free?

Late update I know- I wanted to make it long hence the wait. What I had scheduled was short and I couldn't see how to elongate it. I legit just got the inspiration and rewrote this chapter an hour back.

"So, actually, I'll be living out my nightmare. Trapped in the city with only Blair Waldorf to talk to." Dan Humphrey Gossip Girl

Pne step at a time - Jordin Sparks

>>>>

Opening my eyes, I turn and look around.

"Naz? He's on the other side, you won't find him," Helix says as if reading my thoughts.

"Could you please call him? Actually don't," I say realizing I couldn't bring him into my family issues. I unlock my phone to search for an uber.

"Are you seriously thinking of going to San Fransisco?" He asks.

I don't answer back, as I open the uber to type in an address but pause realizing I didn't have one.

Where did Luke Bear live? How was I to find him? I quickly attempt to call Luther but it's engaged.

I run my hand through my air. Balling my right hand into fists I punch at my left palm.

"Hey Hestia, you need to breathe," He says holding onto my right hand.

"Blair doesn't have that choice!" I scream at him frustrated. "She doesn't have that choice," I scream using my free hand to hit at his chest as tears fall down my cheeks. "She doesn't have that choice, she doesn't have that choice, she doesn't have that..." I burst into tears against his shoulder. He quietly strokes my hair. 

"I can give you a ride, you won't be able to get an uber here," Helix says after I calm down a bit.

I open my mouth to decline but pause taking in his words about not being able to get an uber.

"You said it's five hours from here," I say to which he replies, "It is, but your friend is in danger. I promise I won't pry, I'll just drive," he says.

He was right, right now what was most important was making sure she was okay. I quickly nod and follow after him.

He leads me to the horse which I notice isn't Odin and helps me on. We ride back to the stable where the cars are parked. He helps me get down from the horse and I look around wondering which car was his.

"Over there," he says pointing to a black sports car. I hurry over to the passenger side. The sound of the door unclicking reaches my ears as he opens the door with the remote, then walks over to tie the horse to a pole. He then walks over, and we get into the car.

Putting on our seatbelt he starts the car and drives off.

After driving in silence for about 20 minutes, my phone rings showing an incoming call from Luther. I quickly answer.

"Hello? Luther, did you find her?" I ask worried and hopeful.

"I did, she's safe with me now," Luther says.

"Thank you, Jesus, thank you Jesus," I chant full of thanks.

"Did you want to talk to her?" Luther asks. "How's she?" I ask feeling slightly scared of talking to her, not wanting to say the wrong thing.

"Don't worry she's okay. She'll be with me tonight, then I'll get her safely home tomorrow. Don't worry," Luther says to which I voice my thanks once more and let him go, declining to speak with Blair stating she needed to rest.

"She's fine?" Helix asks once I disconnect the call. I nod and wipe a tear from my eyes breaking into a smile. "She's fine," I say.

"That's good," He replies to which I nod. He uses his left hand to hold the wheel and reaches into the cup holder that was stacked with items in place of a cup for something. "What are you looking for? I can help you search," I say bending to look at the cup holder hole but pausing as I notice his bloodied palms. Goodness, I was so stuck on Blair I forgot I hurt him! I glance at his face that shows no signs of pain.