'Everything come back to you' the boys sing along with him.

They all stop playing and everyone starts clapping. I run up on stage as the DJ starts playing.

'Guys that was amazing' I say hugging Luke.

'I was just sat there but you know' Alex laughed

'Well you did a great job of sitting there and looking pretty' i laugh giving him a hug.

'Well done guys' I say hugging Reggie and Bobby.

'Bro you did so great to' Reggie smiles at me.

'Thanks' i hug him again and sit on the edge of the stage as the others sit next to me in a line watching everyone dance. 'I'm going to go toilet'

'Why' Luke asks.

'Cause I need to release my liquids Patterson' I shout walking off. I walk into the bathroom and got to the toilet and wash my hands and look at myself in the mirror.

'That was great' Hanna said walking in and standing next to me.

'Thanks' I smile.

'Luke really likes you' she says touching up her makeup.

'Really?' I ask. I know the boys told me he liked me but I don't believe anything that comes out of their mouths.

'He never writes songs about people so trust me he likes you' she walks to the door and opens it, 'so don't lose him' she walks out.

I look back in the mirror thinking of what she just said and I step out of the bathroom and walk back to the boys.

'I'm back' I say and looking around, 'where's Luke?'

'He's dancing with that bridesmaid' Reggie says pointing at the same on he walked down the aisle with. What a-

'Reggie' I pull him up, 'come on dance with me'

'Alya I can't dance' he whispers.

'Don't worry about it' I smile and grab his hand as Bobby and Alex walk over and dance with us.

'I'll get us drinks' Bobby says. He walks to the bar and orders something and shouts us over. We all run over and I got there first cause the others are slow.

'What is it?' I ask looking at the clear liquid inside the shot glasses.

'Tequila' Bobby laughs.

'Bro see if you can do it with out pulling a face' Alex laughs.

'Bet' Bobby gulps down the tequila and his face scrunches up, 'Jesus that's strong!'

'Knew he couldn't do it' Alex giggles.

'Go on you do it then' I smile. Alex takes the shot and doesn't make a face and puts it down and asks for another round. We all had 2 know well me and Reggie did. Me and Reggie look at each over and pick up one each and cross our arms and chug it down. 'That's not what I was expecting' I cough. First time trying tequila couldn't you tell. Reggie seemed fine though.

'Cheers to getting drunk' Alex says. We all laugh and cheers to it and swallow it down. 'Alya you down'

'Yes!' I say. If I move my head to fast it hurts and I can't stop giggling I don't know why everything is just funny. There was a man walking past me with a tray of shots and gin. 'I'll take it to them' I say to him taking it off him and walk over to the boys.

'Alya you can't steel it' Reggie says.

'I didn't' I say slapping a 20 on the counter. I chug down 3 shots of someone else and start sipping on a pink gin with lemonade as I walk away from the boys to try and find Luke. I see him in the distance and he walks over to me.

'Alya have you been drinking'

'No' I say dragging it out laughing.

'Great' he scoffs.

'Hey bro' Bobby says walking up to us going to hight five Luke but he misses and trips over, 'rude'

'Why would you get her drunk?' Luke asks Alex.

'She needed it'

'Why'

'I don't know for fun let her live a little' Alex smiles, 'guys photo booth'

'Yes' I say grabbing Luke's wrist and dragging us to the photo booth. We went inside and took the photos and walking out I fell over on the floor and started laughing as the overs lay on the floor with me and Luke watched us disappointed. 'Uh fine Patterson come with us' I take him to the bar and get some more shots. 'Go on'

'No I need to take care of you guys'

'We don't need you' I laugh handing him a shot.

'Fine Mercer' he says and takes some shots.

We all take one more and that's the last thing I remember.