♥︎Mark♥︎

30.08.2021
word count: 1027

Y/N POV

I slowly flutter my eyes open seeing the man I love and recently married. "Good morning, wife." He tucks a strand of my hair back. "Good morning husband." I chuckle and smile at him. "I love you." He kisses my lips. "I love you too." I tell him. I get up and put on my robe. "Where are you going?" He asks wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me back. "I need to go for a run, you know like every morning." I say. "No." He shook.

"What no?" I ask confused. "It's our honeymoon, no need for workouts. It's time to relax, have fun and eat way too much at breakfast. But first morning snuggles." He pulls me closer, hugging my waist and resting his head on my chest. "It's already late we should get ready if you want breakfast." I tell him. "Then let's have brunch." He says. "Then we should get ready now because it's 11am." I ruffle his hair. "Ugh! I just want to be with my wife here in bed softly." He starts kissing my neck and shoulder.

"We have a whole week the time for that. But now I want to shower." I say getting out of his grip. "Can I shower with you then?" He asks. "Sure." We both walk to the bathroom and take a shower. "So what are our plans for today?" I ask. "We go eat brunch, then we come back to our room and lay in bed for the rest of the day." He tells me. "We're all the way in Bali, on our honeymoon, we're not going to lay in bed. That's what we always do on weekends and holidays." I pout. "Then what do we do? No one ever told me what to do on a honeymoon. Except you know."

"Not again. Not in the shower. You have a few choices: or we have an active honeymoon and do some activities, or we do a cultural honeymoon and go to nice places and learn about the history and culture of this place, or we just lay a whole day at the beach or at the pool and drink cocktails and eat." I tell him. "I choose the last one." He says. "And tomorrow I can choose right?" I ask. "Wait... I thought it was for a whole honeymoon." He pouts.

"I'm not going to be lazy every day. Tomorrow we'll do something cultural. And then we'll see what we do the other days." I say. "Okay." He hugs me again, burying his head in the crook of my neck. "Let's wash up and go eat breakfast." I go with my hand through his wet hair. "Kiss?" I laugh. "You're such a baby at times." He looks at me with his sparkling eyes. "But you love me anyway." He leans in and kisses me lovingly. "Yes I do." I kiss him again before we actually got ready.

"This food is soooo good, after this week I'll miss it so much." Mark says enjoying his food. "So you don't like the breakfasts that I prepare?" I ask. "I mean yes I do but it's not like you have time for it every day and like I don't want to force you to do it all..." I cut him off. "Honey, I'm kidding. This food is way better than what I make and I know that." He sighs in relief. "You didn't mess up yet." I giggle. "Yet? I won't ever." He tells me. "Good because I won't ever get a divorce... you know how expensive that can get?"

"How much?" He asks me. "I don't know... much I guess." I shrug. "Why are we even talking about this we just got married." He laughs it off. "Right. Do you want more food?" I ask. "No I've had enough." He smiles. "Okay then I guess we can go back to the room and get ready." I say. "Can we go to the beach instead of the pool?" He asks me. "Sure but we still gotta get ready." We get back to our hotel room and got ready for the beach.

We found a nice place on the beach and we settled down. "We should go into the water." Mark says. "First sunscreen, come here." I put some on his face. "I'll do your back you do your arms, chest and legs okay." I suddenly realised what I was doing and laugh to myself. "What's wrong?" He asks. "I suddenly realised I married a baby." I smile, back hugging him. "Hey that's not true, I'm a man." He whines. "Are you?" I teased. "Yes I am." I see his saddened expression. "Aww come here, don't be sad." I kiss him multiple times.

"I'm not a baby okay." I stares into my eyes. "You're my baby. You're not a baby." I say. "Aaaah what did I marry?" He hides his face in my neck as he hugs me. "You married a woman who likes to tease her man." I smile proudly. "Don't do that." He pouts. "I'll think about it but please rub in my back, I'll do the rest." I hand him the tube of sunscreen. "Can I give you a massage tonight?" He asks. "What if we go to the hotel's spa instead?" I suggest. "No I want to do it." He sulks.

"Fine fine, but tomorrow after we did something cultural, I want to go to the spa afterwards." I say. "Good. But today it's spa Mark." He says confidently. "I don't think that's how you say it." I tell him. "I don't care. Who lastly gets into the water is a loser!" He suddenly runs to the sea. "Yah that's not fair!" I run after him. I reached the water and only dipped in my feet. "Come here, the water's great!" He tells me. "It's cold." I say. He comes closer and picks me up. "Don't drop me!" I kick my legs around. "Chill I won't." He slowly puts me down, still holding onto my waist. "I'm the luckiest man on the world." He kisses me lovingly.

~
A/N: the way I already miss Marks blue hair already ): pls it was so pretty but so under appreciated
💚🌱