♥︎Johnny♥︎

29.08.2021
Word count: 1033
!¡angst, mention of death!¡

Johnny POV

I walked out of the elevator and I go through the hallways of the hospital. "Excuse me emergency." Some people rushed pass me. Emergency? Oh that doesn't sound good, luckily y/n's all fine and she can soon leave. I walk around the corner and saw the people from just run into y/n's room. I frown and take some bigger steps getting closer to her room. "Y/n baby." A one toned beep sounds through the room. "Sir you need to leave the room." One of the nurses says. "Why? What's happening?" I ask.

"We can't tell you yet but you'll have to wait outside of the room." They closed the door. I impatiently walk back and forth not knowing what's going on and neither was I able to calm down until I know what's going on. I looked at the time, what's taking them so long? A little later they ride her bed out of the room. "What's going on?" I ask. "She had a heart failure, but we got her back. She'll have a CT scan now." One of the nurses explains. "Is she alright?" I ask. "We'll do everything we can."

"I can wait in her room right?" I ask. "Yes you can. And don't worry okay." I nod and walk into the room. I sit down on a chair. A room without a bed is so weird. I hope she'll alright. Ugh I can't think of y/n not being here anymore. I wait nervously for her to get back. Maybe I should get her something for when she gets back. I go back to the entrance of the hospital, there was a little store with snacks but also get better cards and balloons. I got one for y/n together with a new teddy bear, I know she'll love it.

They finally opened the door, y/n asleep in her bed. "Is everything alright now?" I ask. "We're still looking at the results we'll be back once we know more." The doctor tells me. I get closer to y/n's bed and take her hand in mine. "I love you, my strong woman." I caress her hand with my thumb and place a soft peck on it. She wakes up and groans. "Are you having pain?" I ask. "A little but nothing I can't handle." I playfully shook my head.

"You're crazy, scaring me like that." I say. "Johnny I love you." She tells me. "I love you too. And look I got you a balloon and this teddy bear." She laughs. "That's cute thank you. I'll keep the bear right here." She keeps it close to her. "Are you feeling alright though?" I ask. "Yes I'm okay." She nods. "How? Your heart literally stopped and you're fine? It's like a miracle!" She just smiles at me. "Can you do something for me?" She asks. "What is it?" I ask. "Get me one of these banana milks from the cafeteria please."

"Of course baby, I'll be right back okay." I kiss her forehead. "Bye babe. I love you." She tells me. "I love you too baby, but I won't be out long." I smile at her and left the room. I take the elevator to the first floor and go to the hospital's cafeteria. I take a banana milk and pay for it before going back to her room. Once I get near the room I hear multiple voices. "What's going on?" I ask. "Sir please take a seat." I shook my head. "Did you even try?" I ask.

"Of course we did, but it was sadly no use." I got angry, I couldn't cry. I go to her bed and proceeded to give heart massage. "Sir no, you can't do that." They try pulling me away but I was too strong. "I was out for 5 minutes, you did not try." I shook my head. "Please calm down and take a seat." I sit on the chair I was seated in earlier. "Miss y/l/n earlier signed papers saying that she wants nothing the happen if something happens again. We respected her wish." They tell me.

"Why didn't she tell me?" I questioned. "We're sorry but we have to respect her decision." They tell me. "Did she know this would happen again? Because she literally send me out to buy stupid milk, I don't get why she'd do that." I had my hands in my hair frustration and confusion taking over. "See it like this, earlier she survived to talk to you once more, say goodbye for a last time. She used her last energy for you. And probably to protect you she send you out." They explain. "I love her." I finally started crying, the first tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Can I have a moment alone?" I ask. "Sure." They all left the room. I sit on the edge of her bed. I hold her hand and kissed her cheek. Her body was quick with cooling down. I let it all sink in. "I love you. Why didn't you say anything? You knew didn't you? And I can't be mad at you." I tell her. "I'll miss you but you'll never be forgotten. And you can keep the bear, you wanted to hold it close with you so I'm not taking it away."

After that I got up and walked out of the room. The nurses took care of everything as I stood outside of her room. Her body got taken away, a white blanket over her. "Bye baby." I waved before breaking down. I let myself sink down to the floor with my back against the wall, I cried nonstop as I couldn't do that the first moment. "I love you, why did you have to leave?" I mumbled to myself. "Sir? Is there anyone who can come pick you up?" Someone asks. "I'm here by car, I can drive." I answered. "I don't think it's a good idea if you'd drive now." She says. "Well if I crash I can maybe be with her again." I stare out in front of me.

~
A/N: just this once again... a quick reminder (: and now go sleep cuz I know half of u reading this at midnight
💚🌱

 a quick reminder (: and now go sleep cuz I know half of u reading this at midnight💚🌱