♥︎Jeno♥︎

27.05.2021
Word count: 805

Y/N POV

Our alarm goes off, Jeno turns to turn it off. He wraps his arms around my waist and snuggles closer. "I don't want to go to work." He groans. "As if I want to, I'm so tired I rather stay in bed." I tell him. "Then why don't we call in sick?" He asks. "Both of us at the same time, isn't that suspicious? Come it's only 5h instead of 8." I tell him. Me and Jeno work together at a café in the weekends. We're both in college as well and we met in 5th grade, ever since we've always been together.

"Go shower I'll make breakfast." I tell him as I wanted to get out but Jeno was holding me tightly. "Hon please let go." I ask him. "No." He shook his head. "Pretty please." I give him my pleading look. "Ain't gonna work on me today." He turns his head away, still holding onto me. "But honey we have to work, get some money so we can go on cute dates together." I peck his cheek multiple times. He starts softly groaning before facing me. "FINE but first this." He pulls me in for a long passionate kiss.

"Woah." Was my reaction which Jeno chuckles to. He finally had let go and I start preparing us breakfast and Jeno went to shower. I suddenly feel his two arms wrap around me, his head resting on my shoulder. "Your hair is still wet." I say. "I don't mind." He says. "You'll get sick like that, go dry it." I tell him. "You know who you sound like?" He questions. "Your mom?" He hums in response. "But still go dry your hair." I tell him. He slowly walks back to the bathroom.

I put the food on our plates and go sit at the table. "Happy now?" I smile and nod. We ate our food and I got ready. "Babeee." I hear Jeno whine. "What?" I ask him. "Are you ready?" He asks. "No, a few more minutes." I tell him. "But I forgot my phone inside. I'm bored." I know for a fact that he was pouting. "No, then you'll have to do something else." I tell him. "I'll just come in with my eyes closed." He says. "No Jeno, can't you just wait for a second?" I groan. "But you take so long."

"You're a whiny little kid." I sigh. "At least you know. Anyway I'll just quickly come in, I won't look, I take my phone and I'll rush out again." I really can't take a bath without him disturbing. Before I could even say no he had already walked in, his hands covering his eyes. "Jeno you'll get hurt like this." But he didn't listen and bumped against the sink. "Aaah ow that hurts." He clutched his stomach. "Just open your eyes." I say. "But y-you're taking a-a bath." He mumbles. "No I came out and am covered with my towel."

"Oh okay hehe." He takes away his hand and looks at me. "You look cute wrapped up in that towel." He giggles. "Weren't you just taking your phone?" I asked. "Right." He takes his phone. "Love you!" He pecks my nose and left the bathroom. I dried my hair and brushed my teeth. I walk into the bedroom, Jeno playing games on his phone. I take out my clothes and wear them. I turn around and see Jeno looking. "Were you staring? Perv!" I threw my towel, Jeno laughing loudly. "I was just watching what you're wearing."

"Still perv!" He puts his phone aside and opens his arms. "Come here!" I shook my head. "I still have to do my makeup." I go back to the bathroom. I never do heavy makeup but it still took some time to do the little of makeup I wear. "We have to go or we'll miss the bus." Jeno walks in back hugging me. "But I'm not finished yet." I say. "You look good with and without makeup so let's just go now." He kisses my cheek. I finished my mascara and turn off the lights. I follow Jeno out.

We walk together to the bus stop, our hands intertwined. "We have 5 minutes left, come on quickly!" He starts running. "I can't follow!" I was out of breath from the running. "It's right there babe. I'm sorry but we really gotta get that bus." He tells me. "Earlier you wanted to stay home and now you wanna be on time for the bus." We run the last few meters. "Never again." I breathe out. "You say that every week. This is literally how every weekend goes." He laughs. "That's also true." I laugh. "Oh there's the bus." Jeno points. We're just on time.

~
A/N: I can say this every day but I need a Jeno in my life
💚🌱