♥︎WinWin♥︎

20.07.2021
Word count: 1017

Y/N POV

"Babe, can we go do something today?" WinWin asks me. "Like what?" I ask him. "I don't know, just something couples do, like a date." He tells me with a smile. "No, I don't like going out much." I tell him. "But please, just one time." He bats his eyelashes a few times. "No no it's not working on me, your cuteness will not break me." I say looking away. "Oh please babe. Because I love you." He leans really close making me look at him. "I love you!" He says in between kisses.

"What would you like to do on our cute couple date." I say, giving in. "Yay! What if we do one of these typical romantic dates we go out eating, then to the movies and afterwards a walk with ice cream." He tells me. "You want to do that?" I ask. "Yes! Doesn't it sound romantic?" I blankly stare at him. "In these 2 years of our relationship, have you still not noticed I'm not much of that romantic type?" I question. "I noticed but that's why you have me. Unlike you, I am that romantic type. So go out with me."

He holds my hand and stares at me, waiting for me to say something. "Let me get ready first." I tell him. "You're the best!" He pecks my cheek before we both get ready. I take a quick shower and did my hair and makeup. I wore a dress and sprayed some perfume. "I've got too fat for this dress." I say as I walk out of the bathroom. "What did you say? You look even better in this dress now, it shows your beautiful curves, and it makes you shine! I think you look amazing." He hugs me.

"Thank you baby." I hug him back. "And what shoes shall I wear?" I ask. "Something you feel comfortable with. You don't have to wear painful heels for me if you don't want them." He tells me. "Then I'm wearing my white sneakers underneath. It fits right?" I ask. "Yes of course. You can't do anything wrong with that." He tells me. "But what do you think of my outfit?" He asks me. WinWin was wearing a white shirt with dressed pants and a vest. "You look fancy." I tell him. "Shall we go? I made a reservation at the restaurant."

"You did what?" I ask. "I wanted to make sure if there's still a table available and made a reservation." He smiles proudly. "You're such a cutie." I squeezed his cheeks. "Only for you." He replies. "Wow cheesy!" I laugh. "Secretly you enjoy it." He tells me. "No I do not." I shook my head. "Yes you do." He takes my hand as we walk out to our car. We start the drive to our date, singing along to the songs on the radio. "See you can be cute and romantic." WinWin says. "What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Singing along with the songs while the sunset is behind us, that so romantic!" He tries to convince me. "You're going crazy." I roll my eyes. "Deny it as much as you want, I know what I'm seeing." He grins. We soon arrived at the restaurant. We sit at our table and got the menu. "Oh look for their deserts they serve a special couples dessert to share." Sicheng points out. "I thought we were going to eat ice cream later?" I say. "That's true but maybe we should come another time to try out that dessert."

We chose a movie and got drinks and snacks. We get to our seats and not much later the movie started. WinWin let me rest my head against his shoulder as his arm wrapped around me. This is honestly so nice and sweet. I can stay like this for hours. Maybe I do enjoy romantic things, sometimes. During a sad scene Sicheng had already prepared a tissue for me, knowing I'd cry. "It's alright, it's just a movie." He whispers and kissed the top of my head. I truly enjoy today. If I tell this he'll probably say: I told you so.

"That was an amazing movie." He says as it had finished and we walked out of the theatre. "It was. And I enjoyed being so close to each other." I tell him. "You what? You liked the romantic setting? Oh am I making the anti-romantic into a softie?" He teases. "Say that one more time..." I say. "Or what? Will you attack me with kisses and cuddles?" He laughs. "Yah Sicheng!" I playfully push his shoulder. "Let's get ice cream okay?" He asks. "I actually am craving more for waffles." I say. "Ooh waffles with ice cream!" He gasps.

I giggle at him. "Waffles with ice cream it is." I smile. We go to the car and drive to a good place that sells waffles. We sit down together and get some delicious waffles. "These are the best I ever had!" I say. "Here." He feeds me some. "Why I have my own waffle." I say. "But this is more romantic." He pouts. "Alright." I eat the piece of waffle he wanted to feed me. "Here have some of mine too." His smile couldn't get any bigger. "You're a softie right now." He says. "And what if I am?"

"That just makes you the cutest person alive!" He tells me. "We should do this more." I tell him. "Really?" He asks surprised. "Yes but I also still like our home dates." I tell him. "Yes they're fun." He says. "Just fun?" I ask. "They're great, but so is this." He tells me. "Facts sir." We both laugh. "Can you still go on a walk?" He asks me. "Why?" I ask. "I ate too much today, I can't do this anymore." He sighs. "Aww did baby eat too much?" I coo. "You're not telling me you're not full." He says. "I'm exploding, that's how much I ate." I laugh. "Let's go home then. And cuddle."

~
A/N: sorry for not updating for a couple days... but um I got my first vaccination and my arm is so sore I really can't hhfbfj
💚🌱