♥︎YangYang♥︎

28.05.2021
Word count: 1013

Y/N POV

"Hey guys." I smile as tonight's band walks in. "Hey y/n." They all greet me. "Oh y/n y/n, you'll never believe it." YangYang enthusiastically tells me. "What is it?" I ask him. "We're going to participate in a talent show." He tells me. "That's amazing!" I cheer for him. YangYang and his band are our café's band who come here every weekend and practice during the weekdays. "Will you come to support us? It's in a month." He tells me. "Of course! I wouldn't miss it." He smiles happily before following his band mates.

"Y/n, um could you listen this please and tell me what you think about it tomorrow? It's a new song, I wrote it and we might play this for the contest." He explains me as he hands me a cassette, knowing I still have an old cassette player at home. "Thank you, I'll listen and make sure to tell you my thoughts on it. I bet it'll be amazing!" I hug him before leaving. The café had closed and I had to catch my bus. "Bye! Get safe home!" He waves as I run off.

I waited for YangYang to get here, I listened to his song yesterday and it was fantastic but the lyrics were about a girl he loves. Hearing that broke my heart as I had this hue crush on the boy. Clearly he doesn't think the same. "Hey y/n are you okay?" YangYang waved his hand in front of me, I didn't notice him. "There are people wanting to get a drink." He tells me. I look at the man sitting on the stool. "I'm sorry, another beer I guess." He simply nods as I fill his glass again. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Yes YangYang, I was just thinking. Maybe a little too much." I chuckle. "Why are you behind the bar anyway?" I ask. "Um I don't really have a right answer to that... but did you listen to the song?" He asks. "Of course I did. It was amazing, the girl it's about must be very lucky with a guy like you." I faked a smile. "Oh yeah of course... that girl haha." I frown. "Are you okay though?" I asked him. "Y-yeah, I gotta practice now. Bye!" He turns around and disappeared quickly.

"Ten could you... come for a second." I sign to him. "What's up?" He asks. "Do you know the girl YangYang's in love with?" I ask him. "No, I didn't even know he's in love." He tells me. "But the song he let me listen to..." Ten cut me off. "It's good right? We're singing it at the contest. Are you coming?" I nod in response. "But don't you think it's about someone?" I ask. "I mean it could be but I don't know. Why are you asking me all of this? You seem very interested." I scoff and shook my head. "You like him, I know how you look at him. I wish you all the best of luck with him, you'd be a great couple."

"So what do you think?" I turn around to show Lucas. "Too much?" I ask as I saw his face expressions. "Maybe, think about it, we're a band, a rock band. And there will be many more. Maybe a little more what you wear on a daily. There's nothing wrong with that." He tells me. "But I wanna look good." I say. "For YangYang, yeah I know Ten told me. But in YangYang's eyes you always look good."

"How do you know?" I ask suspiciously. "Well uh... it's just um a guess." I shook my head. "I don't believe you, you know more! Tell me." I cross my arms. "Okay he likes you, but so do you so haha perfect together am I right!" My mouth dropped open. "He likes me? OMG YANGYANG LIKES ME!" I screamed jumping around. "You're going insane right now." Lucas looks worried. "You know what that means?" I ask holding onto his arms. "That he likes you?" He answers questionable. "HE LIKES ME!"

I arrived at the packed venue, I wasn't wearing anything special, just the usual. On my way here I listened to the song YangYang wrote. I knew the lyrics by now and I couldn't wait to see them play it live. I was standing somewhere in the back barely able to see the stage, definitely with all these tall people in front of me. "And then now the last band, wayv with their new song dedicated to some girl called y/n y/l/n." I stopped my movements, the song's dedicated to me? He wrote it about me? "Excuse me can I pass through." I tried finding my way through all the people.

The song had already started and the guys don't even know I'm here yet. I wasn't far from the first row but I couldn't get any farther than this. YangYang still managed to find me in the crowd and I see a smile appearing on his face. I sang along to the lyrics as he kept eye contact with me, this is like a scene from the movies. The song came to an end. "I love you." YangYang says into the mic.

Instead of getting off on the side he jumped off at the front, squirming his way until he reached me. "I love you too." I tell him. "Ten told me." He giggles. "And Lucas told me." We hug each other. He rests his forehead against mine, making eye contact. "Can I... kiss you?" He asks me. "Yes please." We shared a long and loving kiss. I wanted to do this for soooo long now. "Let's go." He tells me. "Don't you have to wait in case you win?" I asked him. "I don't care, I just wanted you to be here and you are so my dreams are fulfilled. Let's go now." He takes my hand and we left the venue without anyone knowing about us.

~
A/N: might be one of my favourite YangYang imagines I ever wrote so far but like WayV could fit a rockers/band concept tho
💚🌱