♥︎Taeyong♥︎

26.05.2021
Word count: 817

Y/N POV

I sat at his desk studying until late, I totally forgot about time. Taeyong walks into his room. "Hey baby, oh you're studying. I'm sorry I'll be quiet." He tells me. "No it's okay I need a break." I tell him. I get up from his chair, Taeyong's eyes widened. "Are those my shorts?" He asks and I nod. "They look adorable on you!" He smiles and hugs me. "Can we stay like this?" I mumble into his chest. "Of course, but can we lay down that's even more comfortable." We did as he said.

Taeyong POV

"Y/n baby, don't you need to continue studying? Y-y/n?" She didn't answer. I look down and see that she has fallen asleep. I place a soft peck on her forehead. I check the time it was already very late. I carefully get away from her grip, not wanting to wake her. I go to my desk and see her books. She's been studying for so long, her note books were full and her study cards are spread around. I clean it up a little before turning off the lights and going back to bed.

I wake up by a loud yell. "What happened? Fire? Murder?" I get up. "You cleaned up!" Y/n looks mad at me. "It was a mess I had to clean it up." I say. "Now I don't know where I ended last night, which cards I still have to do and which ones to repeat, you messed it all up, I had a system!" She groans. "I'm sorry." I apologise. "No that's too late. I will just have to start from the beginning." She takes her books and walks out of the room. "Where are you going?" I ask.

"Doyoung, he'll let me study without messing with my papers." She shut the door probably going to Doyoung's room. I sigh deeply and sit down. "Why's your girlfriend studying in my room?" Doyoung barges into my room. "She's mad because I cleaned my desk yesterday and she saw it this morning." I explain. "Get her out, I wanna sleep without someone studying biology out loud." He says annoyed. "I'll go get her." I walk to his room and see her sitting, saying what she's writing down and reading. "Y/n, baby." She looks at me but quickly looks back at her books ignoring me.

"I know your studies are important to you and it's important to study and I'm sorry I messed that up but... come back to my room, it won't happen again." I tell her. "Go away I try to study." She says. "Y/n go, I wanna sleep." Doyoung tells her on a strict tone. "But..." She starts pouting. "No buts, out and make it up with your boyfriend." She takes her books and walks out of his room. "Thanks." I smile at Doyoung before leaving as well. I go to my room but there was no one.

"What is she doing here?" Haechan squeals. "Can you shut up it's morning." I hear Johnny. I run into their room. Johnny half asleep as Haechan just came out of the shower with his bathrobe on and hair still wet. "Get her out! You know I was almost naked when she walked in?" Johnny throws his pillow at him. "Shhh why so loud? It's literally 9am." He lays back down. "Y/n please come back to my room" I ask. "I really am sorry." I apologise. "But this isn't the first time you did that. It's literally every single time when I study for a test or exam."

"About what is this?" Johnny asks sitting up. "He cleaned up what should've stayed." She pouts. "Look y/n that's typically Taeyong, Taeyong this is typically y/n, please accept the fact that you're both different but still love each other. Now move back to Taeyong's room." He tells us. Y/n slowly walks out and I followed her as we walk back to my room. She puts her books on my desk and turns around. "You want a hug?" I ask. She nods with her pout.

I open my arms and she runs straight into them. "I'm sorry I'm so messy." I stroke her hair. "I'm sorry I'm such a clean freak." I apologise. "I'll try my best to not clean and collect your books and papers when they're on my desk." I say. "And I'll try my best to not be so messy, I can maybe find a way to study in a better way." She tells me. "And Johnny's right, we might be very different from each other but I still love you so much." I peck her cheek. "Opposites attract I guess." She chuckles before pulling me closer by my collar and kissing me on the lips. "I love you too by the way."

~
A/N: a few days ago I said I haven't heard anything abt Jae and the rest of 127 and look him now posting on bubble... what? Is this for real? uwu anyway have a great day/night
💚🌱