♥︎Hendery pt2♥︎

02.06.2021
Word count: 1024
Requested for a part 2

Y/N POV

"Woah you look like a mess." Mark says as I get into his car. "It's not because I'm the one in the wrong that I can't feel bad about it." I say. "You're regretting your actions?" He questions. "Of course! I was just so stupid because I really loved Hendery, he was so amazing... I shouldn't have thrown that all away." I feel the tears forming in my eyes again. "And what's that box for?" He asks. "Can you please... stop." I ask him. "Sorry. Are you okay? Ugh stupid question of course you're not. Want a hug?"

"No I'll be fine, just drive before we get late." I say. Mark quietly starts driving to school. They soon arrived. He was focused on getting all his belongings when he hears me sigh deeply. Mark looks up at me. "You can do this. I'll stay with you." He tells me. "No need, just go to the guys. I'm gonna get my books and then I'll go to class." I tell him. "Okay, if you need anything just call me okay." I nod in response before taking the box and my school bag.

I walked through the hallway to my locker. When I reached it I saw Hendery who was at his locker just a little farther. "Y/n." I hear him. "I can't do this. Here take this." I shove the box to him and run away. I hid in a bathroom stall as I cried. I feel more than regret, I'm angry at myself. "Y/n I know you're in here." I pull my legs up so he couldn't see them. "Here you are, I think we should talk." I look up and see his head peeking from the other stall.

"I could've been on the toilet." I say. "I know you, you don't like using public bathrooms." He says. I get out of the stall and so did Hendery. "What are you even doing in the girls restroom?" I ask. "This was an emergency, you're crying and hurt." He says. "You shouldn't be caring about me anymore. I did something horrible to you." I sniffled. "It's not because we broke up, I don't love you anymore. I can't stop my feelings from one day on another. I still love you, seeing you cry still hurts me." He tells me.

"Hendery you're making it only more difficult for both of us." I say. "No I first want to know how you're doing. And it's clear to me that you're not fine." He says. "I'm just so sorry and I hate myself for what I did, you didn't deserve it. I just can't leave it behind, I can't leave us behind as if it's nothing." Hendery takes me by my arm to pull me closer into a hug. "We shouldn't do this, we broke up for a reason." I say pulling away. "But..." I shook my head, wipe my tears and walk away leaving Hendery in the girls restroom.

"Good mor- woah what's that?" Mark asks. "What's what?" I ask. "In your neck, it's as if someone sucked the life out of you... Ooh you got a new lover?" He asks. "Oh um no it's nothing." I say. "Why don't I believe a word you say?" He asks me. "Because you've got trust issues." I say. "We're Not talking about that again. Let's go to school." He smiles pretending he didn't hear me. When we arrived I just walked to my locker like every day and then to my classroom.

"Hey." I look up and see Hendery. "What are you doing here? They can't see us together. "But I wanna talk with you." He says. "We've got 15 minutes before class starts, shall we do this at the cafeteria?" I ask. "Sure let's go." We quickly and unnoticeably went to the cafeteria where we sat at a table. "First this, good morning." He kisses my lips. "Good morning to you too." I smile. "secondly, I wanna make this official again. Or at least make it clear what we are right now." He says. "I thought you wanted to go slow?"

"So making out behind the school or in the car is slow for you? That's something couples would do or people who have a friends with benefits relationship but I really don't know what we are." He sighs. "You want to be in a relationship again?" I ask him. "That'd be nice, I mean I really miss having you over and going on dates and I still love you. I think you deserve a second chance." Hendery tells me. "Thank you. And I'd love to be together again." His smile has never been this big. Hendery holds my hand and leans in for a long kiss.

"Oh my god!" We break the kiss and see Lucas with his jaw dropped open. "The guys need to know!" He smiles. "No no no, you can't tell them yet." We say but it's too late he had already run out of the cafeteria. "Let's hope he still heard us." Hendery giggles. "Whatever, let him do whatever. All that matters is you." I say. "No you got it wrong, what matters is us. Together." He tells me, kissing my cheeks. "I gotta go to class now. I talk to you later, bye love you!"

"I can't believe you." Mark gasps. "What?" I ask confused. "You and Hendery back together? That's... wow! I didn't expect it, has it been going on for long?" He asks. "A few weeks after the breakup we realised that without each other we're nothing. And today we're officially together again." I tell him. "Oooh so cute!" I frown at him. "Are you doing okay?" I ask. "Yeah of course, I'm just so happy for you." I chuckle at his reaction. "Is it true? You and Hendery?" Xiaojun asks me. "He doesn't wanna believe me or Lucas." Hendery says as they joined us. "Yes it's true." I tell him. "Oh so it is real damn, I'm happy though, sad Hendery is not fun at all!"

~
A/N: sorry for the long waiting with this request.
Anyway, I think most of us heard about the news from Hendery's grandmother, let's all send some positivity and condolences to the family🙏❣️

💚🌱