Scar's Celebrity Crush || S.J = Pure Fluff

REQUESTED ~

But how u been! It's been ages, bestie 😩

You smile over at Scarlett and pat her back. Everyone remained quiet. You just raised a brow at them and continued to eat your food, not noticing what everyone else was.

The large blush on Scarlett's adorable face.

They smirked at her and she told them to be quite, leading you to be very confused about the situation but you didn't bring it up. The conversation went on, being in a new place was exciting and you definitely wanted to try out the food, even if that meant leaving all your stuff in the car and grabbing a bite.

Not that anyone regrets it, the food was great.

"We should get going.." Lizzie says, checking her watch and you noticed how cute it was.

"That's such an adorable watch, Liz!" You say, holding her hand in yours to get a better look at it. The compliment took her by surprise and she smiled, eyes wide.

"Really? Thank you!" She said and you smiled.

"Where'd you get it?" You asked as the others spoke to eachother but Scarlett's eyes were fixated on both you and Elizabeth.

"I got it from that little shop there, let's go get you one!" Lizzie says, excited. You nodded your head in agreement. "Guys, we're coming back now. Anyone want anything?" She asked as you both stood up.

"More shawarma, please." Tom Hiddleston picks his hand up and you and Lizzie share a quick laugh as you ordered for Tom and went off.

Scarlett's eyes followed you both with a sad smile on her face. RDJ snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Just the thought of loving another," He starts, also looking at you with Liz, "Scares the shit of you, doesn't it?" He asked and Scarlett rubbed her neck.

"That obvious?" She asked and he shrugged.

"Truth?" He asked and she nodded. "I mean, you do drool over her-" Scarlett smacked him lightly. "What? You wanted the truth!" He said, large smile across his face. Scarlett couldn't help but smile herself but the thoughts of yourself and Lizzie liking eachother and being together made her stare at the ground again.

"I just can't afford to ruin our friendship, I don't know what or who she's into. What if I confess and she tells me that she likes Lizzie, you know how awkward that would be?" Scarlett asked and RDJ blinked twice.

"I don't know what to tell you, Scar. You know how love is, sometimes you make it and sometimes you don't. Sometimes, you just gotta shoot your shot."

Scarlett took RDJ's wise words to heart. A few minutes later, you and Lizzie came back with matching watches, only difference was yours was a (f/c) coloured one. You both had large smiles on your faces.

"Maybe we should get going." Chris Evans said and everyone agreed.

"Hey, guys, before we go, we have something to give you." You take out similar watches and hand each person one. They thanked both you and Liz and you handed Scarlett the same colour you had with a smile on your face.

"Thank you.." Scarlett said, your fingers gently brushing against hers as you gave her the watch.

"No problem." You smiled.

Gay

Gay

Gay

Gay