Meow (Pt 2) || N.R = Smut

Pffttt, I love you guys, that's the only reason I'm doing four Natasha Romanoff imagines in a straight line. 🤣🌹✨🤭

And did we just get to 2k votes?

You smirk as you throw Natasha on the bed roughly, you didn't have to be gentle today. Her heart was racing and you connected the handcuffs to one of the wooden poles to went horizontally on the headboard. You straddle Natasha and grip her face.

"I want you forever, even when we're not together." You said and she smiled slightly, as far as the ball could let her as you kissed her forehead. "But don't do shit like that again." You spread her legs and went straight for her core faster than Heimdall could bring Thor back to Asgard. She let out a moan as she bucked her hips towards you. You just held her hips and rubbed her thighs as you ate her out. You licked her clit and tongue fucked her fast.

"Why are you so fucking experienced?" She said in a muffled voice but you heard her. You laughed, sending vibrations down south and she moaned again.

"I don't know, I have to be what I have to be." You said and slipped your finger into her core, pumping in and out.

( It fucking auto corrected to pimping like what ಠಿ_ಠ )

"Kitty's so wet." You said and she blushed. "What, can't I say the truth. No need to be too embarrassed." You said and she looked away, blushing and a look of pleasure across her face. "No, no, no. Look at me while I eat you out." You said with a small chuckle and she looked at you as you devoured that pussy like it was lunch. "Mm, can't believe how starved I was." You said as you pumped her and licked her sensitive clit. Moans poured out of her mouth and you felt her clench around your fingers.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum!" She says and you move your fingers faster.

"Cum on then." You teased as you sucked on her clit. "I know you'd like too, so go ahead. Come on these fingers and see what happens next, kitty." You said and her breath hitched.

"Fuck it, (Y/n)." She said and you smirked as you rubbed her sides.

"Cum, baby. Do it for your master." You say and it didn't take her long to squirt out those juices of hers. You continued pumping even when she already came.

( Finger strength on level 1000 )

"What the fu~ AHH~" Her legs shook as you kneaded her breast, your thumb over her nipple as you eat her out. She bucked herself on to her face and you felt her clench around you again, still toying with her sensitive clit. "Cumming again. Fuck~!" She said and came on your fingers again. You stopped and brought your head up to kiss Natasha on her lips.

You unlocked her cuffs, took the ball outta her mouth and made her sit on your lap. You kissed her deeply and she kissed back.

"My turn...." You said and stood up as you pointed to the floor in front of you. "C'mon, get your milk kitty-cat." Natasha was on the floor so fast you almost thought you blinked slow.

You smirked and patted her head sweetly. She spread your lips open with her fingers but you stopped her.

"No hands." You said and she put her hands on the floor as she licked your pussy. You leaned your head back and grabbed a handful of her hair.

"Mm." She said as she used her nose to spread you and find your clit. Her tongue immediately darted for it and you let out a small moan.

"You know how to take it outta me, don't you, kitty?" You asked as you pushed her deeper into your pussy. She nodded and ate you out. You let out a string of moans and glanced down at Natasha. "You're still touching yourself, aren't you?" You asked. She looked up at you with smug eyes and you chuckled. "Rebellious slut." You said as you made her stop. "Get on the bed, all fours."