The Need || S.J = SMUT

"(Y/n), baby. Would you come here, please?" Asked your girlfriend of two years, at the doorway of your apartment. You walked over to her and see her worried face, filled with discomfort and need. The need for you. Inside her. With your tongue. You smirked a bit, knowing that look.

"Yes, sweetheart?" You asked, teasingly as you crossed your arms. Scarlett groaned, walking inside.

"I need you, please." She begs and you chuckle, walking away.

"Come on." You say, walking towards the bedroom and she shivers, throwing off her clothes as she met you in the bedroom. Your lips instantly met hers as you pinned her to the wall, slipping your leg between her legs. She shook as her eyes fluttered closed, kissing you back. You kissed with passion and fire, just the way she liked it. Your hand slipped to her pussy, your finger circling it slightly as she moaned into the kiss. Instead of diving in, you only chuckled as your hand made its way to her breasts, pinching her nipple slightly. She let out a quite gasp, giving you a chance to slip your tongue into her mouth. You were wet, she was soaked. What was to become of you two now?

In a few seconds, she came on your clothed leg. You pulled away, smirking as she shook but you held her up in case she would fall, the good girlfriend you are.

"Wow, I barely even touched you yet and you already came?" You asked, your voice filled with lust. She panted, blushing as she closed her eyes tight. You let out a dark chuckle. "Let's see how many more I can pull out of you before I stick my tongue down there." You said dominantly and she moaned at the tone of your voice, your lips joining hers again.

You made her walk to the bed, not breaking the kiss as she walked. The back of her legs hit the bed and you pushed her down, still kissing her. You moved on to her neck, biting her sensitive skin, making her arch her back.

She let you tease her, wanting this much much more than you. Finally, your hand traveled back to her core and you slipped a finger, finding her throbbing clit instantly. You smirked as you toyed with her, going at a slow and steady pace. She moaned, her breath becoming quick as she called your name.

"Gods, (Y/n), fuck!" She said and you chuckled, your mouth making its way to her hard bud. You sucked on it, chuckling even more.

"God and fuck in the same sentence? You must be on cloud nine." You comment as you work her over the edge.

"Jesus!" She says as she cums, making you stop sucking her bud. You look at her and smirk.

"Do you want me?" You ask and she nods, panting even harder. "Breath, babygirl." You say and meet her lips in a passionate kiss. She kissed back immediately. You pull away sooner than she would've liked. "Well, since you've been such a good girl, I'll give you what you want..." She sighed. "Only if I pull another orgasm out of you." She glares at you. "What? I love the face you make when you cum." You comment and unbeknownst to Scarlett, you slip a finger in her. She didn't even know until you started moving.

"Fuck!" She shouted as you pumped your digit in and out of her, playing with her bud. She become louder in her moaning, panting more and grabbing the sheets as you kissed her again. She came a few seconds later, harder than her last two orgasms.

"Mm," You say and bring your finger covered in Scarlett's cum to your mouth, licking it clean, "I think you're ready for me." You say and she chuckles dryly.

"You think?" She asks and you chuckle, kissing her nose.

"And that's why I love you." You say and make your way down to her wet ass pussy.

(Haha, ALL the pun intended. Cardi B? WAP? Megan thee Stallion? No? Ok..)

You couldn't help but smirk as you pushed past her folds with your tongue, she moaned at the slightest lick. You loved eating Scarlett out. She was beautiful. You found her clit and smirked, sucking on it harshly as you moaned inside of her. She moaned, arching her back. You undid your pants and slipped your underwear off, slipping in a finger into your own pussy, finding your clit as you ate Scarlett out. You toyed with it, making you moan out profanities. You and her came in unison, screaming eachother's name out.

You still continued to eat your girlfriend out, heading for her fifth orgasm. You fingered yourself even more roughly, unable to hide how much Scarlett's moans and whimpers where such a big turn on.

You began to breath heavily as you entered Scarlett with your tongue, tongue-fucking her with all your might. You humped your fingers, your high was close as Scarlett came first, then your orgasm hit. You drank Scarlett up.

You layed next to Scarlett, pulling out of yourself. You panted as you looked at her, smirking slightly.

"You should come home with "The Need" more often." You commented as she grabbed your wrist, licking your fingers that had your cum on it.

"I should?"

"Oh, yes."

*Cries* I am the horniest bitch you will never meet. *Cries even more* I'm proud of that though, I used words like "pussy" and "nipples" when I usually use "core/heat" and "bud" so I'm proud.

The holy lord, Jesus, I need prayers, lots of prays! I need all the holy water y'all can find, please. I need you, Jesus. Haha, I'm still going to write more smuts. Lol, bye bitch.