Tomboy || N.R = Smut

Hi, hi, hi! I'm back and this imagine is a fluffy and a smutty thang! This imagine is dedicated to BillieEilishLover17, the son of bitch who thinks she's a tomboy and can dominate THE Natasha Romanoff. She's my sister, and I'm not being rude and fighting with her. She's literally next to me and doesn't know what I'm doing. This is also dedicated to pack587 for their kinddddddddd words! Enjoy.

Also, there has been some misunderstanding about this story. I apologize as I did not make it clear that this is a RAPE FANTASY meaning both parties have consented. I'm so sorrrrryyy, muffin heads 😭😭😭😭😩

You yawn a bit as you sit down, a man next to you. You were at a party and right now, you needed a seat and you didn't care about the asshole that was next to you. You had your usual glasses on, ripped jeans and a black check shirt accompanied by the beanie on your head. You had running shoes on and lots of chains around your neck.

"Hey, there, sweet thang." The man says, clearly drunk. You roll your eyes and ignore him, staring around to spot any hot girls. Of course, you'd never tell anyone. You kept your gayness to yourself and never told a soul except your friend, Cal.

It was hard to contain yourself when you see a pretty lady. But you managed the gayness by pretending to play if off as if you hated everyone.

"Bae, look at me." The man grabs you a little too hard for your liking by your chin. Your eyes widen as your leg raises up to kick the guy in his asshole face. He stumbles back and you wake up, getting on top of him and beating the shit out of him.

"Gods, [Y/n]!" You hear the friend who invited you to this party and left you alone, shouting. You turn and glare at him, flipping him off as you wake away, to one of his extra bedrooms. He sighs and decided it was best for you not to see him as there was a chance that creepy dude wasn't the only one being beaten. So he decided to send one of his very close friends.

You slammed the door shut and groaned, falling like a starfish on the clean bed. Luckily, you didn't go into a room full of kissing people. You would have threw up and down.

As a lesbian, you knew for sure that you L I K E D G I R L S specifically. And all those sorry ass guys just keep hitting on you. It's a true pain in the ass. And by the way, guys and girls kissing makes you-

Somebody knocked on the door making you snap out of your thoughts and shoot up. You tilted your head and scoffed, waking up to go and see who was disturbing you. You opened the door, ready to scream, when your heart stopped beating.

"Are you [Y/n]?" A beautiful redhead asked. She was... The M O S T beautiful person you've ever seen. Her green eyes complimented her slight grin and confidence that was radiating off her.

Your throat was dry and you simply nodded, opening the door more.

"Good," She says and walks past you, "Cal asked me to check on you." She says and you nodded once more, finally being able to speak now..

"Thanks, but I'm fine. Tell Cal thanks for me." You say and she nods, walking back out again. "Uh, hold on!" You say and she turns, looking at you. "My name's [Y/n]." You say and she smiles at you, amused.

"I know." She says and walks away. You pop your head to watch her leave and she does a two finger salute. "My name's Natasha Romanoff. Feel free to join me for a drink." She says and you're quick to sprint out next to her. She smirks at you and you smirk back at her.

The rest of the night, you and Natasha Romanoff spent your time together drinking your butts off. She could hold her liquor very very well compared to you. Although, you did try to seem tough but you felt like laughing all the time.

Then, eventually, you started sobbing.

"NOBODY UNDERSTNDSSSSSSS MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" You cry, banging your face on the bar table. Natasha patted your back as she continues to drink.

"It's alright, I got you." She says, leaving her drink down.

"Thank you, Nat. Usually nobody can get to me since I'm a 'tomboy' and whatnot. They think I'm too hard." You respond with teary eyes and a pout. Natasha sighs and smiles slightly.

"You're making it hard for me not to kiss you." She says and you suddenly sobered up.

"Eh, what what what what what?" You asked and she blushed, closing her eyes and silently sipping her drink. "Did you just, oh my fucking God, I wanna fuck you, is this really-" You got cut off when she grabbed your chin and stared into your eyes.

"Kay, tomboy, let's see how you deal with me." She says and you swallow hard, blushing.

"Ahhhh, what..?" You ask. "I'd totally screw you right now if I wasn't bout to faint but I'll let you do it for me." You suddenly fall unconscious. Natasha catches you just in time and sighs.

"Cal, I'm staying the night." Natasha shouts to Cal who was making out with random guys at the party. He just gave a thumbs up and continued whatever.

Natasha carried you to the same room that you were in early but there were people kissing in it so she made a U-turn and choose another room. Thankfully, this one wasn't occupied. She layed your now sleeping form on the bed.

She titled her head as she watched you sleep. Your legs were spread open, your chest raising and falling as slight snores escaped your mouth. She checked her watch and saw it was 2am. You probably arrived at the party at, like, 9pm or something. You were probably very tired.

She looked at your lips and winced.

One kiss couldn't hurt, right?

She kneeled next to you and inched closer to your face, placing a fast peck on your lips. You were still sleeping so, she thought, why not do it again? She leaned back down and kissed you multiple times before she decided to do something she'd never do.

She got up and sat in between your already spread legs, biting her bottom lip. Is she really gonna do this? One look at your face and she knew the answer.

She kissed your lips passionately and kissed your jawline. The kiss went from your jawline, to your neck, making hickies everywhere on your neck. She looked at your breasts. Maybe another time, right now, she

Unbuttoning your jeans, Natasha let's out a shaky breath but when she sees your black sports underwear, she chuckled, bringing them down and flinging them somewhere unknown.

She spreads your folds with her fingers and lowers herself to eat you out. She gives you one long stroke with her tongue and she shivers, making you wet even in your sleep. She repeats this, sucking, nibbling and placing kisses all over your core. In your sleep, you were moaning and arching your back, which made Natasha stop.

You groaned angrily and pushed her head down again, making her chuckle as you wanted this even in your sleep. She started eating you out more viciously, she could feel how close you were as you arched your back.

So she decided to slip her two fingers into you, pumping in and out of your hot core. You moaned out and came hard on her face and fingers.

Your eyes fluttered open as you saw Natasha at your core, working you even after you came. You didn't want her to stop as your hands removed themselves from her hair, slipping under your shirt to play with your buds as you came for the second time.

She came up and saw you awake, kissing you passionately on the lips. You kissed her back and she pulled away sooner than you'd like.

"I understand you, [Y/n]. I know what it's like when everyone thinks that you like guys. But they're wrong. I like girls and I like you. Go out with me?" She asks and you nod, hugging her.

"That was the weirdest thing ever."

"Yeah, I know."

"But you know I was awake." She looks at you.

"And you said nothing?"

"I'm an international superspyyyy!!! SUPERSPYYYYY!~"

GUYS, HELP! I TOLD MY MUM THAT I'M BI AND SHE WAS LIKE....

Can't do shit bout that.