Plural || N.R & W.M = Smut/Fluff

Part 3 is here, loves. Prepare yourselves. This one is a lot. 👽

Natasha could only hear moaning from the other side of the door as she sat on the bed, waiting as patiently as she could but it was difficult when she heard you praising Wanda and how Wanda moaned so loudly.

She couldn't help but touch herself to you and Wanda's... interaction.

She was quick to cum, the situation stimulating her. She was only in a room while you were fucking somebody, all for revenge.

She was close to coming a second time but when you literally kicked down the door, she froze in place. You had thrown Wanda over your shoulder and you now looked at Natasha with a smirk on your face.

"You are so going to regret that." You say as you throw Wanda on the bed.

Natasha gasped when you gripped her by the neck, pulling her into a rough kiss as your hand travelled down her body and to her pussy, finding her clit and toying with it. You did nothing more, so you could tease her and leave her touched starved.

Wanda, who already came the forth time on the floor, kissed your neck and you let out a low moan into Natasha's mouth. Wanda cheekily reaches to touch your clit, but when you pulled away from Natasha to stare at her, she changed her mind, not wanting to piss you off that much.

You wasted no time, you gesture with your finger to Wanda as you lay down on your back, to come to you. She obliges and you make her sit on your lap, smacking her ass before you make her scissor you, she throws her head back as you do, she starts moving on her own, taking the hint.

You call on Natasha next, making her sit on your face as you and Wanda scissor each other, moaning. You eat Natasha out and she begins to ride you, grinding roughly.

You came not long after, legs shaking as you did, Natasha finished soon after while Wanda came dry. Wanda got off you with permission, kissing your breasts and eating out your pussy, tongue curling inside of you.

Natasha came twice on your face and you held her hips in place. Wanda stopped and you gestured for Natasha to get off of you.

You sat at the head of the bed, panting along with the other two women as you stared at them.

"Why don't you both please me? I'm not going to move, just please me while I'm here." You say and Wanda nods her head eagerly. Natasha raised a brow at her but nevertheless, they both sat next to you, kissing and nipping at your neck. You tilted your head back to give them better access, closing your eyes as they both ran fingers down your chest and started playing with your breasts. Wanda whispered sweet nothings into your ear as Natasha moved further down, kissing your breasts.

Wanda followed suit, sucking on your nipple and Natasha did the other. You sighed and held both of their faces, smirking slightly.

Wanda was the first to move down South. You spread your legs for her and she slowly, teasingly, dipped her tongue into your folds. Natasha was right by her side, both their asses sticking up as both their tongues ran up your folds.

You let out a moan and Wanda pushes her tongue into your hear, Natasha focusing more on your clit.

Your breath becomes unsteady and Wanda pumps in and out a bit more aggressively, Natasha sucking on your clit roughly.

Your hands fly to their heads as you cum, toes curling as you do. You look at them with lust filled eyes and they get up. You pat the places next to you and they sit there.

They weren't sure of what you were up to until either one of your hands stroked their clots simultaneously. Wanda immediately bucked her hips towards you, wanting more friction but Natasha seemed to catch on. She licked your nipple and you paid attention to her, pushing a finger into her and pumping.

Wanda kissed your neck and ran her thumb over your other nipple, realising that if she wanted to cum again, she'd have to please you.

At the end of it all, you all were messes, you all couldn't walk.

"You see," You say in a raspy voice as you hang your head off the bed slightly, looking at your wardrobe upside down, "Told you that I'd make you both pay." You say and close your eyes.

"Come up here." Wanda says, pulling you by your hand. You sat up and Natasha hugged you, you hugged her back with a smile.

You get up off the bed but your legs were so weak, you couldn't walk that well. But you played it off so the two women didn't think you couldn't handle what had just happened.

"Here," You toss Wanda your black sweats and a t-shirt, doing the same for Natasha. You go into the shower after blowing kisses to the both of them.

"Well," Wanda says, smiling, "That is not how I expected shit to go." Natasha laughed at that.

"Tell me about it. I thought (y/n) was going to beat you up, honestly." Wanda hummed.

Around a half hour later, you made some food for the three of you and you decided to put a movie on, Wanda was staying over since it was late anyway and she wanted to sped more time with you and Natasha.

You were all cuddled up on the couch, you in the middle with two beautiful women by your side.

"What even are we?" You asked randomly and they both looked at you.

"Girlfriends?" Wanda asked. You smiled and kissed her nose, along with Natasha's.

"I don't see why not. I'd love to be your girlfriend." The three of you held hands and fell asleep despite the movie still playing. All that sex really knocked you all out. But at least you got to prove your point.

Wait, what was the point again?

Forget it. You smile.

The end. Hope y'all enjoyed that. I'm so tired cause it's almost midnight 😭 Sorry if there's any mistakes!