Temptations & The Bed (Part 2) || N.R = SMUTT

Temptations & The Bed part 2 cause y'all wanted and we all simp for Nat like 😩 Get ready, prepare your anus- Nah I'm kidding. 🤷🌹✨

"Fucking hell, Natasha." You grunt when the redhead tied your hands on the bed posts. She took off her clothes but left your on for some unknown reason 👉😑👈 "You're being rough today." You say and she gets on top of you, legs on either side of your body as she grabs you by your neck.

"Well, it's the only way you'll ever understand, am I right?" She asked, chocking you a bit. "Right?" She asked, in your ear and you didn't say anything cause you couldn't. "Not like I mind. Teaching you who these lips belong.." She made you look into her greenish blue eyes, the ones that you shiver with excitement for. "Whether it's the one on your face or.." Her hands glide down your body and touch your private area. She kissed your lips and shoots her tongue inside your mouth, claiming it.

"Hey.." You manage to choke out. You blushed and closed your eyes as her finger brushed over your pants, on your thigh.

"Oh, am I teasing to much?" She asked, pulling away from you. You let out a whimper (don't shoot me in the comments please 🤓☝️) and Natasha tilts her head. She pulls down your pants and sees the mess you made in your underwear. "You know you tell me that I'm rough," She chuckles as she removes your underwear and holds it up, "But your body tells me something else." You find it difficult to breath all of a sudden.

"Nat-" She smacks your ass and you gasp at the sudden pain.

"Shut that mouth before I give you something to eat. And it won't be food." Nat smirks at your blushing face. "Spread those legs for me, baby." You clench them tighter. The sting comes again on your ass and you yelp.

"Fuck.." You whisper and glares at you.

"I am not repeating myself, slut." Natasha says and you spread your legs. "Wider. I want to see how vulnerable you look right now." You spread them to the furthest they could could and Nat sighed. "Mine." She lowers her head to kiss your inner thigh.

"Mmmm....." You try to stay quiet. Natasha reaches ypur dripping core and tilts her head again.

"For me? Or for Wanda?" She asked. You didn't respond immediately and she slapped your thigh hard.

"FUCK. It's for you, Natasha!" You said, the pain feeling kinda pleasurable. She smiled innocently. Without any warning, she stuck her face into your pussy, spreading your folds with her tongue.

"Mm, tasty." She chuckled and you moaned, grinding your pussy onto her face. "Don't push it, baby. I'm in charge." She says, stopping. "Obey." She comes up to kiss your neck.

"Yes, ok, yes!" She bites you on your neck, leaving a hickey where everyone can see. Your eyes open wide.

"That's not how you talk to me." She said and your breathing became rapid when her finger touched your clit.

"Yes, mommy, please, finger me. Finger me until I cum all over your hands, till I'm breathless." You said and Natasha kissed you on your cheek.

"Wasn't that hard, right?" She chuckled. Her finger flicked over your clit as you closed your eyes. You moaned and she put her breast in your mouth. "C'mon, I know you know what to do with it." She said and you sucked on her willingly, her fingers soon reaching your entrance. You grinded against them and she shoved two of them in there without warning.

You gasped and bit her a bit. She gasped and you smirked.

"Still a brat, even if I'm on top, eh? You're gonna get it." She stopped what she was doing and sat with her ass facing you. "Eat it like ya mean it, kid. Got it?" She asked, showing you her own pussy from behind. You nodded and she stuck her tongue in your private area. Your tongue rolled out and you licked her. She shook a bit and moved her ass closer to your face. You lapped her up as she did the sake to you.

You swallowed her wetness and licked her slowly as she did you fast.

"Fuck, mommy, close~!" You moaned, your back arching as she tongue fucked you. "Is mommy close too?" You kinda teased. Natasha grunted and rubbed your clit. "Oh, shit." You started panting and you could feel you were close. "Cumming, fuck-" You let out a string of moans but Natasha stopped.

"Haha." She said as she turned around. You growled at her and she chuckled. "Did you really think I would let you cum that easily, baby?" She stroked your face. "No way in hell." You sighed, looking sad.

"I.." You tried to say.

"What baby? You want something from me?" She asked, amused.

"Please.." You look away and say. "Please ride my face." Natasha was a bit shocked. "I... Need you to. I know I should've stopped Wanda. I just didn't want to hurt her. But she got hurt anyway so I didn't really save her the pain.." You mutter. "And I wanna make it up to you!" You smile slightly and Nat sighs.

"And how can I ever deny that cute face of yours?" She asked. "But you're still not gonna be set free." She said and you shrugged.

"Sounds perfectly fine to me." You licked your lips and Natasha shook her head, kissing your lips sweetly.

"My horny baby." She mutters against you and you smirk.

"K, let's do this, it's almost to 1000 words right now, we ain't got much time." You said and Natasha smiled at you fondly.

"I love you." She smirked. She got up and lowered herself onto your face. As soon as her pussy came into connect with your face, she started riding the fuck outta ya, she was about to break your jaw.

And you didn't really mind.

She moaned on top of you as your tongue lapped up your beautiful future wife. You started breathing heavily, she was delicious.

You stuck your tongue into her hole as she bounced up and down. She moaned again and started fingering your pussy.

"You deserve that attention too~" She spoke but it was cut off by your moans into her, causing her to moa as well.

"You close?" You managed to ask.

"Fuck, yes!" She said and you met her thrusts, with her fingers and her pussy. "Who's your mommy, (Y/n)?" She asked and you removed your tongue, playing with her clit.

"You~" You said.

"Again."

"You, mommy."

"Again."

"Fuck, you, only you."

"AGAIN!"

"YOU'REM MY MOMMYMFF NATASHA ROMANOFFMM!" You shouted, it was cut off a few times because of Nat's 😽, and Nat's breath hitched.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

"FUCK ME." You screamed out as you came on Nat's fingers, her cum on your face. You swallowed it up without choking and sighed, panting a bit. "Nat.." You whispered. She got off of you and untied you.

"Hi." She chuckled and you giggled with her. You two hugged each other, her on your lap. "I love you so much, (Y/n)." She smiled into your shoulder.

"I love you for infinity."

GUYS. HOW WAS IT?! Was it bad?? ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ I hope not. Thank you for voting the last time guys, hope you enjoyed! Pls I'm so sorry for spelling errors. School is on two days and I'm sadddd-