Restlessness || S.J = Angst/Fluff/Comfort/Smut ( '◡‿ゝ◡')

Strap in, this is gonna be a fucking rollercoaster.

*Not proofread*

I turned on my side, away from the woman laying in bed next to me. A sigh escaped my lips as I felt her shift as well, turning towards me. Slowly, Scarlett wraps her arm around my waist and cuddles me from behind. I smirked as she drew shapes on my stomach. I love the way she makes me feel.

I felt an odd feeling in my stomach, causing my to frown. I felt like throwing up and I closed my eyes. This always happens.. Whenever anybody touches me.. I get sick, even if it's my wife.

We haven't even done.. It yet because of my odd feelings. I just can't for some reason. Maybe it's nervousness, but it's a terrible feeling and I wish I could give Scarlett what she needs, but maybe I'm too pathetic to even do that for my wife.

Silently, my tears slip down my face and I shut my eyes tightly. Scarlett must've noticed since she held me closer.

"Don't cry, (Y/n)." She says, hands reaching my face to wipe away tears. "You're with me, here, in our home. Don't be worried, don't cry. I've got you." I couldn't face her, not like this. "(Y/n)," She called me, sitting up, "Look at me." She says and I simply sob. "Please.." She pleads with me and I swallow, turning to face her with my hands covering my face.

"I don't want you to see me like this." I say, but Scarlett only removes my hands ever so gently, smiling at me.

"Baby... You're my wife. I married you, remember?" She asks me. "That means, my love, I want to see you happy," She kisses my cheek, "And I want all your burdens to shared with me. I want to see every side of you, no matter how good or bad it may be." I sniffled.

"Damn you for being too kind." She could only laugh as she kissed my lips. I kissed her back, she was gentle and held me with love.

"Damn you for being too cute." She smirks. "Now, tell me." She got serious for a second. "Why are you in tears?" She asked. I sighed and sat up, wiping my tears away as she decided to hold both my hands in hers.

"Do you... Ever... Feel like my, my feelings and the way I get when anyone touches me... Do you find it irritating?" Scarlett was offended.

"Now why in a million years would you-"

"Please answer the question..." I looked away from Scarlett, down at our intertwined hands.

"It's annoying." The answer hit me like a dagger in my heart as I felt my stomach burn. Tears brimming in my eyes. "Because I don't like the way you think." She says and I look at her, confusion striking me. "Do you think I'm low? Is this really what you think of me, (Y/n)?" I let out a shaky breath, one that I had no idea I was holding. "Tell me, am I low to you?" She asked.

"O-of course not.. I think the world of you." I said and she kissed my hand, looking me in the eyes.

"Did you really think I would marry you for the sex? So I could have your body against mine in a sexual way?" She asked. I was a little flustered at how direct she was being, but I managed to keep it under control.

"No.. but, everyone has needs.." I say.

"And you're my need." My eyes snap to hers as she says this. "You're all I need, I will always love you, even if we don't ever do anything!" She gave me a smile and I couldn't help but blush.

This woman...

"I wanna do it with you... I will do it with you, Scarlett. I promise." I say, smiling with her. She wraps her arms around me and gently pulls me into her lap.

"Is this ok?" She asked. I nodded as I kissed her nose.

"Perfect..." I smiled widely, staring into her eyes. Those eyes that keep pulling me in. I can't help it, I'm hopelessly in love with this woman and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it, not even myself.

I kissed her lips, holding her face in both my hands as I closed my eyes. I want to hold her as much as possible.

She held me lightly, by my hips, scared to push me any further. My lips left her own as I attempted to kiss her neck, that feeling coming back. But I pushed it down, away, and focused on my love for Scarlett. She was a little stunned when I kissed her neck, gently sinking my teeth into her skin.

"Hey, what are you up to?" She asked me and I smirked against her skin.

"Practice makes perfect, ya know." You say and Scarlett shakes her head, smiling at you.

"You sure you're ok?" She asked.

"If I can't handle it, I'll stop." I give her a reassuring smile.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"I want to." She sighs, looking at me with concern while I just keep smiling. The feeling came back again so I kept marking Scarlett's skin, my hands tracing patterns on her back. She moaned a bit when I found her sweet spot and I smirked, wanting to attack the spot, so I did.

Moans escaped her lips as she gripped my waist a bit more tight, tilting her head back to give me more access.

Fuck these feelings, I want to show my wife what I got!

I pushed her back gently, she laid back on the bed with myself on top of her. She was quick to blush as I lifted her shirt up and took it off her, tossing it to the other side of the room. Something stirred in my stomach, but it wasn't bad.

Is this what it feels like to be horny?

I like this way better.

No bra, I thanked Scarlett in my mind as I kissed down her neck to the valley of her breasts and she moans when I latch my lips onto her nipple, my hand stroking the other hard one.

If I knew that I could get over my bad feelings because I was just a little nervous, this could've happened a lot sooner.

No stress, though.

"(Y/n).." Scarlett calls me. "Are you ok?" She asked and I nodded, suckling her as my other hand travels to gently pull her shorts and underwear off. I'm slow to touch her, looking up at her.

"Can I?" I asked and she nodded.

"God, yes." I giggled a little and touched her sensitive bundle of nerves, moving my finger a bit as I sucked on her buds. My touch was slow, the pace drove Scarlett insane but she new she had to let me do this, to let me fully let go of any shitty shy feelings I had.

And it was working.

I kissed down her stomach, up her thighs as I left marks there.

"(Y/n), please.." Her voice sounded whiny. Which is odd for Scarlett, since she has such an interesting set of vocal cords. And you were about to see how high she can go.

I settled myself between her legs, looking down at her heat. My hands held this beautiful woman's thighs firmly as I gently stuck my tongue out of my mouth to lick. At first taste, it was strange. Nothing I've ever tasted, it was sweeter.

I went in for another taste, my fingers spreading her lips a bit.

Tasty...

I went at a faster pace, eating her out like I've always wanted to. I saw Scarlett gripping the bed sheets, toes curling as I placed my tongue into her entrance and pushed it in, going at a slow pace of tongue fucking her.

"(Y/n)~" She moaned out and it only motivated me to go faster, my hands left to play with her so that I could make her come.

My dominant hand went to play with her clit as the other had grazed her bud, making her reach her orgasm.

"(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n)-" She kept calling out my name after she had let out a small cry of pleasure. She clenched around my tongue as she came. I managed to lap up whatever she had released.

I went up to kiss her lips as she panted.

"Was I good for my first time?"

"THAT was your first time?! I thought you said you did it before!"

"Um.. No! Just your mind!"

That.... Took forever. Welp, I thought I'd write a bit different. And if ye can't tell, I wrote in first person view. ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ Yee. Sorry if it sucked. I'm not in the mood but for youuuuuu- imma let you hit it for frreeeeeee.