Meow || N.R = Smut

Bottom! Nat X Top! Reader

As requested, master. Your wish is my command after all 🙌✨

"I'm so tired.." You mutter as you walk into your and Natasha's shared room. You and the redhead were dating for a while, you had a very odd system. In public, she played this tough cookie who had nothing to do with you, but within these walls, she's your slave. Your little toy, and she did it willingly.

Even if you saw her as more than a sex toy, she seemed to enjoy the thought of you dominating her. You wondered why and how, but the shower running caught your attention.

You found out she was in the shower so you decided to give her a little scare. You removed your mission outfit, piece by piece, leaving a trail of clothes like they did on Wattpad and in the movies. There was plenty of steam and it was silent so you just opened the glass door. What you found behind it made you slump your shoulders and shake your head in disappointment.

The redhead was on the shower floor, fingers in her pussy and a look of pleasure plastered on her face.

"Playing a game without me?" You asked and Natasha's head shot up, her eyes wide open. She took her fingers out and sat there, smirking. "What was my one rule?" You asked, bending down to grip her chin, making her look at you.

"No fucking myself without you." She said and you sighed once again.

"I'm very disappointed, kitten." You said and Natasha leaned her head back against the wall. "Punishment time." You said and she looked at you, eyes wide.

"The strap-on?" She asked, nervous. You nodded and smirked.

"And maybe some overstimulation is in order. Or no stimulation at all." You said and she let out a nervous breath.

"You're serious?"

"Maybe I'll just restrain your hands, and put that cute red ball in your mouth. That should be a suitable punishment, right?" You asked, teasing her with words.

"You wouldn't.." You laughed.

"Why not?" You asked. She just watched as you left to get the things you wanted from your drawer. You pulled out the biggest strap-on you could find and the other stuff. You returned to a patient Nat who was sitting with her legs crossed. "God, I hope that orgasm was worth it." You laughed.

"I didn't even get to orgasm.." She muttered. You tilted your head and clicked your tongue.

"Poor you." You said and she silently glared at you. "Keep staring that death stare, fast fingers, it's not gonna help you now."

You showed her the strap-on and smirked. Her breath hitched a bit when you put a choker on her, it connected to a red ball that you shoved in her mouth.

You cuffed her hands behind her back and put the strap-on on yourself. She could only watch as you picked her up and placed her on your lap. Your strap-on was on her ass and you placed a kiss on her neck. She shivered a bit and you rubbed the strap on against her.

She let out a angy moan, eyebrows furrowed as she glared. You rolled your eyes and chuckled.

"Natasha~" You called in her ear. She immediately stopped her bitxhing and looked at you. "I love you." You say, smiling at her. She wants to smile at you but your hand on her ass makes her yelp a bit. "Slut, you can't even wait for me. That greedy little pussy needs to be punished." You said and made your way to her clit, rubbing soft circles. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

"Mmhm..." She muttered and you smacked her ass again. She jumped as you watched her grind against your finger.

"Aw, does my little slut want more?" You asked in a baby voice and Natasha nodded, rolling her hips on yours. "Ok.." You say. You make her bow her head down on the floor, her hands behind her back so her ass is sticking up.

"MHmhm-" Hand on her ass again.

"You need to keep quiet." You said. "Now, will you let me fuck you in peace?" You asked, coming up behind her and marking her back, you hands touching her breasts.

"Mhmm.." She said and you chuckled.

"Good girl." You say. "Stay still. I'm going to make you count the inches with me, kitty. It's a big one. And when you least expect it, I'm gonna put the whole 16½ inches in." You said it as if it were something good, with a smirk at the end.

Natasha nodded, not really wanting to speak as you put the tip of your strap on inside her.

"Oo, that's one." You chuckled, your other hand at her clit, rubbing circles that were barely felt. "Two.." You said, whispering in Natasha's ears. Suddenly, you shoved the whole thing inside. "Ya know what, I'm not that patient." You laughed as you starting moving straight away. Natasha let out small noises of pain and pleasure and you kissed her neck to make her feel less in pain. She may have done something wrong, but she was still your baby.

"How's it feel, baby?" You asked fucking her hard and rough as you thrusts hit her deep. She was moaning, but the ball had prevented her from being too loud. You slowed down. "O, I bet you like this. Slow and hard." You laughed and Natasha grunted. You sighed and picked up the pace a bit, rubbing her clit faster.

"Wanna cum, kitty?" You asked, going faster and faster so that Natasha is bucking her ass into you. "Cum, then, kitty cat." You whispered in her ear. "Show me what I'm doing to you. Show me who's the only one allowed to touch you." You removed the ball and she gasped.

"Fuck, you are." You smacked her ass.

"I am what?" You asked, angrily.

"You, master, are the only one allowed to touch me!" She says, breath picking up.

"Good, kitty cat. Are you ever going touch yourself without my permission?" You went faster and smirked.

"Fuck, cumming-" She says.

"No, not yet." You said.

"It's no something you just postpone-" You shoved the ball back in her mouth and pulled out of her completely.

She groaned and you laughed.

"Look at you, thinking you have a choice in whether you cum or not." You said and she sighed.

"Please..." She muttered, looking down.

"Kitty," You said in a warning tone as you made her look up, "Don't look down when you talk to me. I want you to be proud and hold your head high." You said.

"Please, fuck me. I'll do anything." You smirked and shook your head.

"Cute slut." You patted her head and carried her to the bedroom, turning off the shower.

♡︎

Vote for part two- Haha but yo, how was my attempt at a top reader smut. If it's bad, I cant really do anything bout it but hey, ily. ✨😌💅❤️😩 As usual, watch out for mistakes. 👀😐