ーtwenty one : you are important

3rd Person

Its been days but we still haven't found any whereabouts of her. Cypher sat down the couch next to Skye and drank a glass of water. For the past few days, he hasn't gotten any sleep yet. He spent all his time searching for where (Y/n) could be but he still can't find anything.

But he didn't want to give up. He won't give up.

(Y/n) was special to him and he couldn't just let her slip away from his life just like that. Despite all the struggles and sleepless nights, Cypher focused on one goal.

To bring (Y/n) back.

Jett paced around the room, thinking about a lot of things. She had a mission to complete today but she was too tired. She was tired of days passing by without (Y/n). She was getting impatient and it wasn't good for her health at all.

Her white hair was messy and all over her face. It stressed her just thinking about what Kingdom is doing to (Y/n) right now. To her, every second was painful without seeing (Y/n). She was so fond of the girl that every night she would send her a message saying 'goodnight' or 'i hope you had a great day today'. She told herself that once (Y/n) comes back home, she would cook her specialty dish for the girl. 

"Gosh, (Y/n). Where the hell are you..."

Bang!

Yoru shot the target out of anger. It was getting frustrating now. It's been how many days and they still haven't found (Y/n). This is irritating me, really. He gripped the deagle tightly and furrowed his brows.

Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes but he shouldn't cry. He had to be strong. (Y/n) would probably laugh at him for crying. Boys don't cry, right? No, fuck they do. 

The door of the training area suddenly opened, revealing a tired Phoenix who was wearing a maroon sweatshirt and black joggers. His hair wasn't at its best but it was not that bad. Yoru turned to his direction and stared at the fire radiant. 

"Wassup, blue boy?" His voice wasn't as cheerful like it was before. It was hoarse and deeper. "Go away, Phoenix." Yoru muttered and continued on with his aim training. Oh how they both missed (Y/n) training her aim with them.

"Remember when you called me ugl-" "Sorry Phoenix, I'm not in the mood today." Yoru sighed and tossed his deagle to the armory box and left the room, leaving the dejected Phoenix all alone.

"Oh. Okay then. Guess I'll talk to the air now." A tear fell from Phoenix's eye but he kept it in. He was a man and men shouldn'tーOkay never mind. He sat on the ground like an idiot while covering his face so that no one else would see him crying.

(Y/n) was important to them. (Y/n) was important to everyone. But guess what? They just let her get kidnapped by Kingdom. No one even knows if she's still alive or not.

Breach believed that she was still out there, somewhere. "She's a strong girl. I know that." Breach hoped that (Y/n) was truly safe.

Everyone hoped for (Y/n) to be safe.

。。。